The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Black Lives Matter rally gone really bad in Dallas - 12 cops hit in all - 5 dead

Started by cc, July 07, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

What do you expect Obama to say?  First off, his job is to appease the people that voted him in.  As a half-black, of course he will sympathize with the Dindus...

Anyone in politics knows that there is a clear divide between people, which doesn't necessarily have to exist as it does, but you have to cater to your intended audience.

Liberals, minorities, illegals, etc, etc...  That is his audience.  What do you expect him to say?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"After staying on course for  a few minutes, the race-baiter  in him couldn't be kept silent ... He even mentioned slavery, Jim Crow and many other similar things .. on and on in a vein

Of course he is justifying the cop killings in Dallas and also justifying future ones  .... has been doing so from day 1 in this whole thing

Today was so bad it was eerie    / surreal to hear him 1. Do this at all and 2. Go on and on in that vein and 3. Sink to the level he sunk to .. and still keep on sinking lower

Had I been family and there, I know I would have walked out ... and not in a way to be unnoticed either

Worse of it was that I actually expected it of him ... even so I was shocked at the extent to which he used the victims so blatantly

"Never let a good tragedy go to waste"

Obama is meeting with law enforcement officials at the white house today. Don't know what he expects to achieve.

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Of course he is justifying the cop killings in Dallas and also justifying future ones  .... has been doing so from day 1 in this whole thing

Obama never justified the killings. What did he say to justify the killings?

cc

">Jim Crow, Segregation, to Obama, targeted killing of whites is equivalent to police killing blacks in disputed circumstances, Etc., Etc., Etc. for last 30 minutes

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What do you expect Obama to say?  First off, his job is to appease the people that voted him in.  As a half-black, of course he will sympathize with the Dindus...

Anyone in politics knows that there is a clear divide between people, which doesn't necessarily have to exist as it does, but you have to cater to your intended audience.

Liberals, minorities, illegals, etc, etc...  That is his audience.  What do you expect him to say?

Of course that's what he is all about - But most "decent humans"  can keep their agendas out of Memorial Ceremonies
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Oh goody, a forty-minute video instead of just telling me what he said was justifying the killings.

Let's cut to the chase. You have no proof whatsoever that he said anything to justify the killings.

cc

Romero

How is talking about Jim Crow and segregation supposed to be justifying the killings? That stuff is talked about all the time, including in schools.

But now that you've mentioned Jim Crow, segregation etc., I guess that makes you responsible for the next police killing. Shame on you!

cc

Clear obvious [size=200] MISREPRESENTATION of What was said [/size]^^^^
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc la femme"I was never sure why he ALWAYS misquotes but when one looks at  it as always "to his advantage"  I'll have to agree  .. dishonest / devious  .... but I must add that it is "stupid" to attempt such obvious mis-characterizations of what people say

And of course once again I will tell you to find any post where I've misquoted someone and you mysteriously won't be able to find any single example.
Quote from: "cc la femme".....Tell ya what!! ... from here on in I will post a[size=200] BIG [/size] signal / flag every single time I see or encounter your deliberate (or from  a lack of comprehension) misquotes  

From here on in!! You are on notice. Let's see how long you can go without being called on your hokey disingenuous misquotes / misrepresentations

Good suggestion. This will be fun .. might even keep you a bit honest?  ac_smile

Romero

:laugh: Where's this alleged misquote? I wasn't misquoting or even quoting you at all. I was making a joke in my own words, not any of yours.

Do you even know what a misquote is?

cc

You actually don't get it that correlating stuff like that to why they were killed is not appropriate at a memorial

or that even bringing it up at a memorial is wrong

you really don't get that

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"You actually don't get it that ...  that correlating stuff like that to why they were killed is not appropriate at a memorial .. .you really don't

That's not what the family and friends of the victims thought.  

Stop being so politically correct! It's an important issue that deserves discussion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"You actually don't get it that correlating stuff like that to why they were killed is not appropriate at a memorial

you really don't get that

Everyone gets what Obama was doing.

cc

Of course they do ^^

I suspect even Rohammed does, ... but no matter ... for people of their ilk

agenda supersedes ethics / standards

O's lowlife people love him for always putting agenda before  ethics / standards

Use the problems of the ghetto to their advantage? - you betchya!!

Try to fix the ghettos for people? - not a chance ... without that problem they could not use it to get elected over and over and over again

it is terribly sad, but it is life in the left lane

Romero

cc

LOL [size=200]Divertion Alert!![/size]

That's rich. You know idiot O dun really wrong / is an idiot,

can't defend him - so try to  divert from him with another idiot

Media Matters saves the day ... NOT!!  ...  O dun really wrong

Gotta love watching the  traffic scramble in the left lane  ac_smile