The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Black Lives Matter rally gone really bad in Dallas - 12 cops hit in all - 5 dead

Started by cc, July 07, 2016, 11:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

LOL [size=200]Divertion Alert!![/size]

That's rich. You know idiot O dun really wrong / is an idiot,

can't defend him - so try to  divert from him with another idiot

Media Matters saves the day ... NOT!!  ...  O dun really wrong

Gotta love watching the  traffic scramble in the left lane  ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"LOL [size=200]Divertion Alert!![/size]

That's rich. You know idiot O dun really wrong / is an idiot,

can't defend him - so try to  divert from him with another idiot

Media Matters saves the day ... NOT!!  ...  O dun really wrong

Gotta love watching the  traffic scramble in the left lane  ac_smile

I assume you mean "diversion" alert? I wouldn't want to be misquoting you. :laugh:

This thread is about the Dallas killings and my post is about the Dallas killings memorial. Not exactly much of a diversion since it's on subject.

cc

I've come to realize that automatic deception is an integral part of your makeup / being.

For you, deception, disingenuous and dirty tricks are merely "natural life"

Discussion of it with you is useless as you don't even see that you try to employ  deception, disingenuous and dirty tricks in most every post

I shall keep that in mind for future "Querkyisms"

cc

lol ... To the most recent discussion "O race-baiting" ....  Live as we speak - the race-baiter in chief is at this very moment meeting at the White House with the leader of BLM who just got out of jail for what he did at a BLM riot a few days ago

Oh how he squandered what we all thought was a situation to GREATLY improve race relations  ... rather, right from the gitgo he chose to set back relations by many decades ... and has succeeded

Romero

What riot? Are you talking about this:

https://shawglobalnews.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/ieshia-evans-batonrouge.jpg?quality=70&strip=all&w=720&h=477&crop=1">

Do you have a problem with Black Lives Matter? They're acting against violence towards the black community.

Romero

I can't find anything on your alleged BLM ''riot''. Here's what really happened:

QuoteProminent Black Lives Matter leader arrested in Baton Rouge protest

A prominent Black Lives Matter activist was one of several people arrested Saturday night during an often-tense protest in Louisiana that included a contingent of hundreds of people who took to the streets to call for justice and voice anger over the fatal shooting of a black man by two white police officers.

The protests lasted well into the evening but died down a little after midnight.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/prominent_black_lives_matter_l.html">//http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/07/prominent_black_lives_matter_l.html

There were police in riot gear, but there's no mention of any rioting. It was a protest.

Perhaps you've been misled by your right-wing media.

cc

He was arrested while whipping up hatred toward whites and cops ffs = ticket to White House (common interest)

and you are playing your usual deflection / diversion game of trying to take the focus off that

but, as devious as you are,  you can't smother  the fact that the Race-baiter in Chief immediately met with this racist thug as soon as  said thug was out of jail

Quote from: "Querky Media Inc""often-tense protest"
:laugh:

Thanks, but I'll just stick with
QuoteI've come to realize that automatic deception is an integral part of your makeup / being.

For you, deception, disingenuous and dirty tricks are merely "natural life"

Discussion of anything with you is useless as you don't yourself see that you try to employ  deception, disingenuous and dirty tricks in most every post

I shall keep that in mind for future "Querkyisms"

and let you roll the way you roll / be yourself

Romero

It certainly wasn't a riot. Were any cops attacked? Cars overturned or burned? Stores looted?

Nope.

Romero

QuoteBaton Rouge Police Sued Over Arrest of Peaceful Protesters

THE BATON ROUGE Police Department and state law enforcement officials were sued in federal court on Wednesday for violating the First Amendment rights of dozens of protesters detained at demonstrations in the city last weekend.

The suit, which asks for a restraining order to prohibit officers from arresting or intimidating protesters rallying to express their anger at the killing of Alton Sterling, was filed by a coalition of rights groups, including the American Civil Liberties Union and the National Lawyers Guild.

The lawyers note that a litany of violations can be seen in video recorded by protesters and journalists as more than 180 arrests were made over the weekend by heavily armed police officers, including:

a. Excluding lawful protestors from public forum space, including sidewalks, neutral ground, and public property;

b. Engaging with peaceful protestors in a militarized fashion, including full body gear, threatening the use of chemical agents, and keeping live automatic weapons trained on peaceful crowds;

c. Arresting protestors for "obstruction" of a highway in the absence of any impact on traffic or vehicle safety;

d. Giving contradictory and confusing ad hoc orders to protestors, then arresting individuals for noncompliance;

e. Arresting legal observers and members of the press without probable cause;

As The Intercept reported previously, images of officers dressed for battle confronting and arresting peaceful protesters in Baton Rouge provoked sharp reactions on social networks over the weekend.

Footage, the ACLU noted, shows the impossible position the police put the protesters in:

First the police told protesters to get off the street. So protesters went to the sidewalks. Then they were told to get off the sidewalks — and a private property owner offered refuge. So the cops told people the assembly was no longer lawful, and they'd be arrested. Where, exactly, do government officials expect their citizens to protest? It's looking, unfortunately, like the answer is "nowhere."

https://theintercept.com/2016/07/14/baton-rouge-police-sued-arrest-peaceful-protesters/">//https://theintercept.com/2016/07/14/baton-rouge-police-sued-arrest-peaceful-protesters/

cc

Be responsible ... Rent a building  or private property ..... and get the fuck off public property people paid for with their taxes  and have every right to use at will

... oh, and stop preventing people from driving on public streets they paid for with their taxes  and have every right to drive on

and stop preventing people from walking on sidewalks they paid for with their taxes and have every right to walk on

I suppose taking a public park away from the kiddies for a set period of time might be a possible compromise ... not big on that, better they rent a building or private property ...  but...

Oh, and most important .. stop inciting hate for cops and whites ... .. and start acknowledging that all lives are equally important

Romero

Quote from: "cc la femme"Be responsible ... Rent a building  or private property ..... and get the fuck off public property people paid for with their taxes  and have every right to use at will

Funny, I don't recall you saying that during the Bundy occupations or any other white protest.

Should MLK have rented a building as well?

We're talking about America, not Red China or the Soviet Union. What happened to your love of free speech? Reserved for whites only? Those streets and sidewalks belong to the community that's protesting.

cc

There you go again. Throw something irrelevant (whatever a Bundy is) in to circumvent a point.

Exactly the same as yesterday as you denied the tactic - I say O is a race baiter and post a video of him doing exactly that - you post an irrelevant-to-the issue bush video in reply

That's the way you roll. Nothing is straight up!!!!

Those streets and sidewalks belong to the community that's protesting.

Those  streets and sidewalks belong to the ENTIRE community ... not just to a bunch of race-baiters  who fire people up to hate and even kill cops ... even block interstate traffic with no  warning let alone permit (interfering with people just trying to make a living)  

We all know the "pigs" "bacon" chants and the "we want dead cops" chants from this vile bunch.

Mentioning MLK in the same breath as this bunch of hate spewing race-baiting thugs  is vile .. but is how you roll

Anyhow, they will get there way ... intimidation works .. and the race-baiter in chief is with them  and will see that it works for them .. of course

Romero

There were some nasty chants by some radicals, but they don't speak for or represent BLM.

http://www.theroot.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/mlk_police_brutality.jpg?w=575">

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

They have been doing that a LOT the past several years. This is a good plan of course

Also, MANY chiefs are black, Dallas just one example

Radicals like this group consider black cops as traitors. Sadly many in the black community also do.

This is a hard one to fix .. very hard .. and this current group of thugs are bent on making relations a lot  worse ... and are succeeding