Replies: 7534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 30, 2024, 05:38:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

I'll state this for the record...

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Fuck off Joe. If you want to post with diddlers, you know which vile forum owner welcomes them with open arms.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck off Joe. If you want to post with diddlers, you know which vile forum owner welcomes them with open arms.

...I did say PULL the offending photo if viewers here stated that it ran counter to their sensibilities.

Can't you read? And clearly it offended a number of you here.

this is no different from a photo in an online newspaper which viewers object to, and the editors later take it down and then issue an apology to them.

RW

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Fuck off Joe. If you want to post with diddlers, you know which vile forum owner welcomes them with open arms.

...I did say PULL the offending photo if viewers here stated that it ran counter to their sensibilities.

this is no different from a photo in an online newspaper which viewers object to, and the editors later take it down and then issue an apology to them.

Did Shen stutter?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Go to VF if you want to post with the likes of TD and his ped bf. We all know old vesna is not choosy about who posts there. Just as long as you continue to kiss her bipolar, hairy, white ass.

JOE

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Go to VF if you want to post with the likes of TD and his ped bf. We all know old vesna is not choosy about who posts there. Just as long as you continue to kiss her bipolar, hairy, white ass.

Again, can't you read? I didn't like that picture myself. It seems that a person who does has peculiar tastes.

And I do find it strange that $20 remains defiant, and insists upon re-posting that photo in the other forum.

If people here didn't like it, then he should've taken it down.

Nevertheless, I do think a person deserves a second chance if they refrain from posting offensive material and don't repeat their behavior offensive to others.

kiebers

[size=150]Can't you read?[/size] And clearly it offended a number of you here.

The person that cannot read has the audacity to say that to someone else?????

ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I can read J0E. You quoted me. You disagreed with my post. Says so right there. So since all I said about this was that:

1) Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as troll fodder deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

2) Anyone that questions or objects to that is in the same category.

Then you must believe it is fine to use pictures of nude children as troll fodder. You just destroyed any semblence of anything with that.....You are in the same category.

....oh well
Quote from: "JOE"I respectfully disagree.

I don't think the poster meant any ill intent.

If the photo(s) in question were of an offensive nature to viewers, then by all means, pull them.

At the same time, a written warning to the poster and perhaps an apology from him would be sufficient and an assurance that he won't do it again. But an outright ban seems rather severe and an overreaction. Its like making a mountain out of a moehill. In addition, the measures taken come across as a witch hunt.

If someone is truly a pedophile or registered sex offender, this a serious allegation, because then the law enforcement agencies are not only aware of the matter locally, they are abroad as well. If the poster in question was or is an offender he wouldn't be able to travel to and from Costa Rica to the United States. In fact, he'd likely be deported. So I think it only fair that an individual judged on the basis of fact as opposed to irrational fear or hearsay.

Quote from: "kiebers"I'll state this for the record...

Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as troll fodder deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

Anyone that questions or objects to that is in the same category.

Anyone that makes over 60 accounts in 2 weeks has an obsession and should seek professional help.

Just sayin....for the record....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Well that's only your opinion kiebers.

I didn't care much for that pic and as I have said repeatedly from the beginning, that if a sufficient number of people here didn't like the offending photos $20 posted, then by all means pull them from this forum. Take them down! That is your right. And its democratic if it is the majority here.

Anyways I have little interest in the portrayal of children in art, photographs and have always felt uncomfortable viewing them naked. Wasn't there that famous statue in Europe somewhere of a little boy peeing in a pond? I believe at least until recently it was considered a great classical piece of art. Of course today, if an artist unveilled that he'd likely be considered a pedolphile. Whatever the intent, that work always made me feel uneasy looking at it.

Quote from: "kiebers"I can read J0E. You quoted me. You disagreed with my post. Says so right there. So since all I said about this was that:

1) Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as troll fodder deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

2) Anyone that questions or objects to that is in the same category.

Then you must believe it is fine to use pictures of nude children as troll fodder. You just destroyed any semblence of anything with that.....You are in the same category.

....oh well
Quote from: "JOE"I respectfully disagree.

I don't think the poster meant any ill intent.

If the photo(s) in question were of an offensive nature to viewers, then by all means, pull them.

At the same time, a written warning to the poster and perhaps an apology from him would be sufficient and an assurance that he won't do it again. But an outright ban seems rather severe and an overreaction. Its like making a mountain out of a moehill. In addition, the measures taken come across as a witch hunt.

If someone is truly a pedophile or registered sex offender, this a serious allegation, because then the law enforcement agencies are not only aware of the matter locally, they are abroad as well. If the poster in question was or is an offender he wouldn't be able to travel to and from Costa Rica to the United States. In fact, he'd likely be deported. So I think it only fair that an individual judged on the basis of fact as opposed to irrational fear or hearsay.

Quote from: "kiebers"I'll state this for the record...

Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as troll fodder deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

Anyone that questions or objects to that is in the same category.

Anyone that makes over 60 accounts in 2 weeks has an obsession and should seek professional help.

Just sayin....for the record....

Renee

Again, can't you read? I didn't like that picture myself. It seems that a person who does has peculiar tastes.

And I do find it strange that $20 remains defiant, and insists upon re-posting that photo in the other forum.

Nevertheless, I do think a person deserves a second chance if they refrain from posting offensive material and don't repeat their behavior offensive to others.

A second chance for posting inappropriate naked children pics???? "Peculiar tastes"?????? Seriously????

Sorry Joe, that's one of the things that's a deal breaker. Tolerance only goes so far and allowances can be made under certain circumstances.....but not for shit like this.

If you fail to see that in this situation, it's a liability to the forum having a poster that doesn't know where appropriate behavior ends and inappropriate behavior begins, .....then maybe you need to reevaluate your own morality.

It's probably best that you take Shen's extremely heartfelt advice and fuck off back to Van4um.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Let me break it down for you J0E. A simple YES or NO is all that is needed.

Do you disagree with this statement? YES or NO

1) Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as [size=120]troll fodder[/size] deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

Quote from: "JOE"Well that's only your opinion kiebers.

I didn't care much for that pic and as I have said repeatedly from the beginning, that if a sufficient number of people here didn't like the offending photos $20 posted, then by all means pull them from this forum. Take them down! That is your right. And its democratic if it is the majority here.

Anyways I have little interest in the portrayal of children in art, photographs and have always felt uncomfortable viewing them naked. Wasn't there that famous statue in Europe somewhere of a little boy peeing in a pond? I believe at least until recently it was considered a great classical piece of art. Of course today, if an artist unveilled that he'd likely be considered a pedolphile. Whatever the intent, that work always made me feel uneasy looking at it.

Anonymous

No second chances to post pictures of naked kids.  

But, this is a reminder of why I am glad I never registered at VF.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "RW"And we have Joe trying to justify it.

Gross.

Nope. And can you show me where I stated that?

I stated that I thought an outright ban of the poster in question was excessive & that the situation could be remedied merely by pulling the offending picture. The next step would be to issue a warning to him to refrain from repeating the same action. And then issuing an outright ban if he did not comply.I did state the pulling the picture from the forum was appropriate if a majority of posters assented.

Perhaps this consensus does not apply on another forum, but it does apply here. So that's OK. Incidentally, 'Real this is the same approach I've advocated on any other forum - that if a sufficient number of posters raise what they believe to be offensive in nature based upon legitimate concerns, then the majority rules.

However I do believe that you are allowing your personal dislike of $20 to cloud your judgement and that you are reacting vindictively towards him rather than rationally.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview