The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'll state this for the record...

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2016, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

I already answered your question, kiebers. I did not believe that the image which offended so many qualifies as "troll fodder" and therefore the poster in question should have not been banned. I honestly do not believe that poster intended to harm or offend others with that image, but clearly it did.

I DO AGREE however, that if the image offended the majority here, it should be taken down. At the same time, what offends some is OK with others. But since the majority here found the image offensive, then it was appropriate to take it down.

I DO AGREE that if the poster in question continually disregards warnings by the forum adminstrators and does not refrain from specific behavior which contravenes forum guidelines over a measurable period of time, then yes, he should be banned.

But I fell that a member deserves at least one warning and should be alotted 1 temporary suspension before a PERMANENT suspension is put into effect.

So I hope that answers your question.

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "kiebers"Let me break it down for you J0E. A simple YES or NO is all that is needed.

Do you disagree with this statement? YES or NO

1) Anyone that uses pics of naked kids as [size=120]troll fodder[/size] deserves to be banned and shamed where ever he goes.

Quote from: "JOE"Well that's only your opinion kiebers.

I didn't care much for that pic and as I have said repeatedly from the beginning, that if a sufficient number of people here didn't like the offending photos $20 posted, then by all means pull them from this forum. Take them down! That is your right. And its democratic if it is the majority here.

Anyways I have little interest in the portrayal of children in art, photographs and have always felt uncomfortable viewing them naked. Wasn't there that famous statue in Europe somewhere of a little boy peeing in a pond? I believe at least until recently it was considered a great classical piece of art. Of course today, if an artist unveilled that he'd likely be considered a pedolphile. Whatever the intent, that work always made me feel uneasy looking at it.

Still waiting J0E.

Angry White Male

And you expect me to be nice and respectful when you have a rabid beast like Renee stomping around here creating carnage, like fat people often do...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You posted sixty times in the two years and one month on this board..

You have had sixty handles in the last two weeks.

Perhaps these numbers should tell you something...

Yeah, you have a thing for RW. You hardly ever posted before she registered here.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"You posted sixty times in the two years and one month on this board..

You have had sixty handles in the last two weeks.

Perhaps these numbers should tell you something...

Whenever you re banned from VF, you come here and shit up the place.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "JOE"I already answered your question, kiebers.

They don't get it here, Joe.  Trying to speak any rational sense with any of the bozo's here is like arguing with a brick wall.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Everyone know's that Mel has a thing for RW. ac_biggrin

YEP!!

And secretly.......I think she's flattered.  :laugh3:

Because you have a bum knee I'll give you a head start.  ac_beating

Get some.....

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqGdT6w5Fk
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, you have a thing for RW. You hardly ever posted before she registered here.

I post here more when I'm banned at memebee.  I'm essentially permabanned from there now, and there's no reason for me to post on a forum run by someone who is mentally ill, like memebee.

RW

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"Everyone know's that Mel has a thing for RW. ac_biggrin

YEP!!

And secretly.......I think she's flattered.  :laugh3:

Because you have a bum knee I'll give you a head start.  ac_beating

Get some.....

">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqGdT6w5Fk
BUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, you have a thing for RW. You hardly ever posted before she registered here.

I post here more when I'm banned at memebee.  I'm essentially permabanned from there now, and there's no reason for me to post on a forum run by someone who is mentally ill, like memebee.

We all know old Vesna is a fucking mental case. However, that doesn't change the fact that YOU have a thing for RW.

RW

Which is ironic because I have a diagnosed mental illness.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

We all know old Vesna is a fucking mental case. However, that doesn't change the fact that YOU have a thing for RW.

That may be true, but his posting here is always at the same time evs or mimi have banned him.

RW

It sure has.  He prefers the forum run by hags who each out each other's...well you know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"YOU have a thing for RW.

It's just that I feel sorry for her.  I want to show her a little "tenderness."

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Which is ironic because I have a diagnosed mental illness.

Lucky you.....most of us go undiagnosed.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview