Last post: May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Lose Two or Three More Posters...

Started by Angry White Male, July 11, 2016, 06:55:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And that is fine.

Yeah, but apparently you INSIST on telling us every seedy, disgusting and frankly worthless aspect of your pathetic life.

Get a clue.....
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

DrGoats

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"Yeah, but apparently you INSIST on telling us every seedy, disgusting and frankly worthless aspect of your pathetic life.

Get a clue.....

I post what I want, when I want.

No rules are broken.

Got a problem with that?

I don't spam the board.

Most of my posts are original.  My name is not Oscar.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"Yeah, but apparently you INSIST on telling us every seedy, disgusting and frankly worthless aspect of your pathetic life.

Get a clue.....

I post what I want, when I want.

No rules are broken.

Got a problem with that?

I don't spam the board.

Most of my posts are original.  My name is not Oscar.

Yeah but unfortunately for us all, it doesn't change the fact that you are a narcissistic, self absorbed, bag of gin pickled turds. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

Now for the next question...

What is spam? Is it the act of posting the same thing over and over and over and over? We have accusations of posters spamming up the board. Based on your definition of spam (Oscar), and general definition of spam, 98% of your posts are spam.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Now for the next question...

What is spam? Is it the act of posting the same thing over and over and over and over? We have accusations of posters spamming up the board. Based on your definition of spam (Oscar), and general definition of spam, 98% of your posts are spam.

Who the hell is Oscar?

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"A poster at VF.

I took a look at it and saw Freud and odinson all over the first page. That was enough for me to know I do not want any part of it.

Is Oscar another Mel type?

kiebers

Not like Mel. Can be worse actually. Lots of different opinions on Oscar. He's been around a long time. He can be a handful. Most of the time I like Oscar. There have been a few times though.......LOL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Who the hell is Oscar?

An effeminate threadbomber.

Angry White Male

What is spam?

Spam is the EXACT same thing over, and over, which infiltrates all levels of every thread.

It is usually the same thing posted over and over, without any variance or thought.

The main tell-tale sign, is that it has nothing to do with the subject of the thread at all, nor is it in response to another posters post.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"An effeminate threadbomber.

Pretty much!

I was instabanned for three months simply for asking why he was permitted to shit up EACH and EVERY thread non-stop.

This was after I tried to start up a serious thread, and became very frustrated.  It was a no-troll thread, which I had put much work into its presentation.

I rarely shit up the serious threads of others with spam, and I expect the same respect in return.

Eves (the mentally ill forum owner), canned me for three months!

I will not post there anymore.  Her, Mimi, and Oscar can all wallow in no doubt what is their own foul smells.

And for the record...  The vast majority of the posters there complain about his spamming also, but are most likely banned, or told to shut up.

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

What is spam?

Spam is the EXACT same thing over, and over, which infiltrates all levels of every thread.

It is usually the same thing posted over and over, without any variance or thought.

The main tell-tale sign, is that it has nothing to do with the subject of the thread at all, nor is it in response to another posters post.

Congratulations...you are a spammer.

:stars:  :23tfup5:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview