The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Oh the Memories

Started by keeper, July 11, 2016, 10:07:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

You were a Mod here Kreeper, because Fash is a complete fucking idiot.

keeper

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You were a Mod here Kreeper, because Fash is a complete fucking idiot.

Because i did a good job.  ac_biggrin

you're mad  ac_toofunny I LOVE IT  :t1929:  :t1929:  :t1929:  :t1929:

Angry White Male

You were turfed since you did a terrible job.

keeper

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You were turfed since you did a terrible job.

you're mad, i understand.  ac_biggrin

Angry White Male

You were the one that was mad, Kreeper, since you are nothing but a terrible failure.

Renee

Just so you know....the only MOD that has ever truly been turffed from this place in recent memory, was that ethically challenged, low life, Munday (Obvious Li).

Why.....because he got caught encouraging YOU and others to troll this forum while he was supposed to be watching Fash's back. Piece of shit that he is. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You were the one that was mad, Kreeper, since you are nothing but a terrible failure.

Im not mad at all.

Lets talk about Failure Mel.

Do i piss myself in front of the Fridge?    Nope

Do i post Bloody ass wipe on a forum              Nope

Do i have piss stains in my tub that look like they been there for months?     Nope

Do i drive a Pathetic Mustang VERT?        Nope

Do i Consistently complain about ALL the people here?             Nope

Do i Consistently bring up in every fucken thread that i USED to mod DV 10 plus years ago?         Nope

Do i Consistently bring up my ex and tell everyone she want to jock my cock                          Nope

Am i Consistently Drunk posting on a forum you dislike?              Nope

Do i Consistently hump RW & Renee's Leg?              ok i will give you that one, i luv em both  ac_biggrin

Are you getting it yet? Mel?

Big time fail, But its ok you keep trying Mel. chin up  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

keeper

Quote from: "Renee"

Just so you know....the only MOD that has ever truly been turffed from this place in recent memory, was that ethically challenged, low life, Munday (Obvious Li).

Why.....because he got caught encouraging YOU and others to troll this forum while he was supposed to be watching Fash's back. Piece of shit that he is. :negative:

hes grasping at straws thinking he knows something. Clueless drunk

keeper

Oh and Mel, If you ever need my help on how to conduct yourself on a forum just let me know i would be glad to correct that repetitive bullshit you keep posting in every thread.

Welcome Buddy!!!  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You were a Mod here Kreeper, because Fash is a complete fucking idiot.

She is the only reason why you are allowed to post here and you badmouth her. :crazy:

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

She is the only reason why you are allowed to post here and you badmouth her. :crazy:

Hey Herm, that's okay......you gotta remember it's all about Mel.

If Fash wants him here so he can shit up the place and trash her and and the forum mods,.... then so be it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

keeper

If Fash wants him here so he can shit up the place and trash her and and the forum mods,.... then so be it.

But Renee, Mel isn't so bad or haven't you heard. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

I am just waiting for the green light to turf the mouthy little fucker.

Renee

I've already turffed him......he doesn't stay turffed. He thinks he owns the place.

Anonymous

I've already turffed him......he doesn't stay turffed. He thinks he owns the place.

If I cannot turf him, than I want to punch him out.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview