The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: O Canada, For CC

Started by Obvious Li, February 02, 2013, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

QuoteOffice Of Religious Freedom: Harper Makes Long-Awaited Announcement From Mosque

Prime Minister Stephen Harper has announced his government's long-awaited Office of Religious Freedom.

Andrew Bennett — a public servant and academic who has worked for the Privy Council Office — has been named ambassador to the office.

Speaking at a mosque and community centre north of Toronto today, Harper said violations of religious freedom are widespread and increasing around the world.

He said in the face of these injustices and atrocities, Canada will not be silent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/02/19/office-of-religious-freedom-canada-harper_n_2714747.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/02/19/office-of-religious-freedom-canada-harper_n_2714747.html

Odinson

The problem is that those fucking muslim assholes can´t keep their piece of shit religion to themselves...

They can shove that burkha bullshit right up their hairy asses.

cc

While I was already aware of the new "Office Of Religious Freedom: Harper Makes Long-Awaited Announcement", I'll thank Q for posting that for others.

Now, they can go after islam for subjugating, maiming and even killing those of other faiths in a daily increasing number of late ... as islam becomes more fundy at breakneck speed now.

Like as though a platform to bitch about it to them will change them *quadruple roll eyes*
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"While I was already aware of the new "Office Of Religious Freedom: Harper Makes Long-Awaited Announcement", I'll thank Q for posting that for others.

Now, they can go after islam for subjugating, maiming and even killing those of other faiths in a daily increasing number of late ... as islam becomes more fundy at breakneck speed now.

Like as though a platform to bitch about it to them will change them *quadruple roll eyes*

Call me cynical, but I see it as being another taxpayer funded method of going after those evil cartoonists.

We should all wear a shirt where there´s a picture of that bombhead muhammed.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Call me cynical, but I see it as being another taxpayer funded method of going after those evil cartoonists.

We should all wear a shirt where there´s a picture of that bombhead muhammed.

I would wear it proudly. :D

I swear, where-ever they go they turn the place into a fucking 3rd world.

I can see it in here. Places where there are loads of them are decaying.

Even the most non-radical muslim turns into a radical when they get fucked over. Getting fucked over is a part of life. ;)

cc

Quote from: "cc li tarte"While I was already aware of the new "Office Of Religious Freedom: Harper Makes Long-Awaited Announcement", I'll thank Q for posting that for others.

Prolly true. Likely will be contorted so as to protect the ugly aspects of islam from detractors

Odinson

We should all convert to thuggeeism... It´s a religion.

Freedom of religion. I will be a thuggee and start assassinating people in the name of Kali.

cc

"We should all wear a shirt where there´s a picture of that bombhead muhammed."

They need it stuck in their face.

More subtle, but one of the strongest islam exposure site owners uses this complete outfit at every opportunity. With her voluptuous bod she must drive those mohammedans crazy .... er.

Odinson

Quote from: "cc li tarte""We should all wear a shirt where there´s a picture of that bombhead muhammed."

They need it stuck in their face.

More subtle, but one of the strongest islam exposure site owners uses this complete outfit at every opportunity. With her voluptuous bod she must drive those mohammedans crazy .... er.

Wow, I didn´t know whitewomen do that much.

Odinson

Islam should be banned. The Quran is a violent book which these half-wits follow blindly.

Odinson

Most of these refugees are grownass males who left their families. That´s the gentleman way to go.

Old dog doesn´t learn.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Islam should be banned. The Quran is a violent book which these half-wits follow blindly.

A barbric ideology out of the dark ages.

I don´t understand how humans can still be so primitive.

Odinson

A barbric ideology out of the dark ages.

Move to Sweden or Finland and that 8th century misogynist ideology is suddenly pregressive.

It´s like that everywhere in europe hence the rise of right-wing radicalists.

Anonymous

Move to Sweden or Finland and that 8th century misogynist ideology is suddenly pregressive.

I was surprised that even Sweden has seen the rise of the far right.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I was surprised that even Sweden has seen the rise of the far right.

Yes, the stereotype is that they are very calm and tolerant people...

:lol: