Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

My Honest Opinion, Fash?

Started by Angry White Male, July 14, 2016, 04:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Ditch all the current Mods.

The ONLY one that stands out is Herman.  I don't particularly like him, but I don't mind him either.

There's a very slim pool here, of people that can do the job...

This isn't a busy forum, and Herman is probably the best for now.

Herman also should understand that you should never Mod under the same handle that you post under.  You create another account for Modding purposes, and you keep them very separate.

I also want Herman to know, that you NEVER listen to the blabber of middle-aged hags, when deciding upon a subject.

ALWAYS look at anything and everything with a clear view.

I have never modded anything before in my life. I am so green, I have had to message RW and Renee because I did not know how to do mod stuff.  But, even if I had been a one time wonder mod on a forum that no longer exists, I would not be crowing about it every frickin night.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"

The ONLY one that stands out is Herman.  I don't particularly like him, but I don't mind him either.

Herman also should understand that you should never Mod under the same handle that you post under.  You create another account for Modding purposes, and you keep them very separate.

I also want Herman to know, that you NEVER listen to the blabber of middle-aged hags, when deciding upon a subject.

I have never modded anything before in my life. I am so green, I have had to message RW and Renee because I did not know how to do mod stuff.  But, even if I had been a one time wonder mod on a forum that no longer exists, I would not be crowing about it every frickin night.

i was green too. evs put me in charge of the garbage dump so there wasn't much to fuck up. i suggest you practice in here. deleting and editing in here won't hurt nothing.... the hardest part for me was going to quote someone and accidentally deleting the post instead....

RW

You may be green but you also have no guidelines.

If I were you, I would start with moving threads into appropriate subforums including your own.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"I don't shit the fucken bed!  I keep telling him I'm not his type.

He likes you......and when he comes here he's always looking for you.

He wants to check out your sheets for brown stains. Mel's into sniffing soiled bed linen; that's his....."thing". :laugh3:

God damn woman!  You are twisted!

I like that about you.   :thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

You may be green but you also have no guidelines.

If I were you, I would start with moving threads into appropriate subforums including your own.

The guidelines were established before I got a badge. Before I even registered here.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"The guidelines were established before I got a badge. Before I even registered here.

Oh really?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA!

As usual, you don't know what you are talking about dear Hermie.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"The guidelines were established before I got a badge. Before I even registered here.

Oh really?

Oh whatever. When you're this nasty, I really do not care to know what is pissing you off.

RW

Oh really?

Oh whatever. When you're this nasty, I really do not care to know what is pissing you off.

Sorry, I'm not meaning to be nasty.  I was just remembering when guidelines were being set and what a shit show that was.  I had to laugh hysterically because it was a ridiculous process of which nothing came out of it.

In terms of guidelines, none were set so you can't reference what you don't have.  I said "as usual" because I think your comments about Muslims are fucking ridiculous and they make me want to cuff you upside the head.

I apologize for the attitude that seems to be seeping through my fingers.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Oh really?

Sorry, I'm not meaning to be nasty.  I was just remembering when guidelines were being set and what a shit show that was.  I had to laugh hysterically because it was a ridiculous process of which nothing came out of it.

In terms of guidelines, none were set so you can't reference what you don't have.  I said "as usual" because I think your comments about Muslims are fucking ridiculous and they make me want to cuff you upside the head.

I apologize for the attitude that seems to be seeping through my fingers.

I do not deny that I am not as anal about the subs as Renee is. I have discussed this with her too.

And if I read another leftist in the West use the same stale, lazy and illogical defense of Islamism, I think I will vomit.

RW

I get tired of the rightie, history repeating, lack of common sense bullshit that they got directly from the "media".  I'd like to see some perspective in these fucking debates.  :)

Also, I don't defend IslamISM nor have I seen defense of that evil shit.  Just defense of every day Muslims who bear the brunt of the garbage they get wrongfully pinned with.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW, an idea isn't a human being. And neither is a sacred cow.

I have seen you use every single talking talking point that has been used countless times before you, that cannot stand the test of scrutiny.

Why do so many of my friends on the left feel compelled to provide the most blatantly illiberal ideology on Earth this kind of cover. Nor, for that matter, why so many atheists reserve their venom for Christianity (a religion that made secularism possible) while coddling an ideology that would surely destroy it.

To prove that all faiths/ideologies share the same propensity for violence, Islam's apologists must cast a net over the entire breadth of human history. News flash, any reasonable person would acknowledge that few groups in history are innocent. But the thing is, if you have to reach back to the 16th century to make a connection between Catholic hostility and modern Islam, you've already lost the argument. In this world, today, right now, when it comes to religious/ideological violence there's really only one game in town.

Everyone has their extremists, it's true. The bonehead who torches a predominantly black church in South Carolina, though, is not being funded with billions, applauded by millions and participating in worldwide struggle to terrorize civilians and destabilize his own already dysfunctional society. There is no comparison to be made.

RW

So because time has moved past other group's atrocities, it changes the fact that it's the same thing?  It's now about when instead of if?  

Come on.
Beware of Gaslighters!

JOE

Quote from: "Listerfiend"Renee and RW should both give you a kick to the face.

I'd like to give Renn, 'Real & Mel a limo ride at the same time.

Mind you, it could end in a vicious assault with charges being laid, but it may not even be Mel! I bet there would be a lot of broken nails and glasses on the floor.

Any event, I'd have police stand by just in case hostilities broke out.

Cleaning up the blood after a ride isn't fun.  :wink:

Angry White Male

It's all for fun, here in the Retard Rodeo!

Joe, you get it...

Sadly, some of the others cannot!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"why so many atheists reserve their venom for Christianity (a religion that made secularism possible) while coddling an ideology that would surely destroy it.

I am probably one of the few "true" Atheists that you will ever see in life.  Many are "agnostic," meaning they still believe in a higher power, but aren't sure about their decisions.  

I am one of the few that doesn't.

I was raised Lutheran ('cause German), but got kicked out of Sunday School on my first day...  Yes, I was that bad.

A true Atheist (as my Grandfather was also), doesn't hold any religion higher or lower than any other...  They are ALL garbage, from a pure point of view.

Nonetheless, we ALSO know that some religions are better than others, and are more preferable.

I have a fake Christmas tree that I put up every year.  I do not believe in the religion, but I do believe it's a nice thing to have up...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview