The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

My Honest Opinion, Fash?

Started by Angry White Male, July 14, 2016, 04:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Ditch all the current Mods.

The ONLY one that stands out is Herman.  I don't particularly like him, but I don't mind him either.

There's a very slim pool here, of people that can do the job...

This isn't a busy forum, and Herman is probably the best for now.

Herman also should understand that you should never Mod under the same handle that you post under.  You create another account for Modding purposes, and you keep them very separate.

I also want Herman to know, that you NEVER listen to the blabber of middle-aged hags, when deciding upon a subject.

ALWAYS look at anything and everything with a clear view.

Renee

Fash IMHO, I think you should make Mel the one and only moderator because he knows everything there is to know about forums......Form the interpersonal dynamics to the tech aspects .....he is the "go to" guy, the man with the plan.

This would make the most sense......since you're already basically running a shit-show that doesn't support or give a crap about the people who are trying to make it a better place. Mel would be perfect for the job. He could kill this place and leave it for dead; just like the last 2 forums he moderated.

You should also pay for your own hosting and find a new server.......RW is an evil witch, who given the chance, will sneak into your house and turn your children into mice. A place like this, with such high standards of forum membership shouldn't be associated with likes of her. :001_rolleyes:

Well that's just my opinion......do with it what you will....its of no consequence to me because I don't post here for the drama. I'm just here to exchange information and gain valuable knowledge about life, politics and hockey....... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Why so cranky, Renee?

Renee, it didn't have to be this way...

We all could have co-existed well enough together, but that wasn't good enough for you.

I don't post on the forums that often, but when I do, I prefer to make a statement.  In this case, my message has been received.

To claim that I alone can kill a forum is ludicrous...  How the hell can I alone kill a forum?  Unless I could manage to scare away every single poster (possible, but more work than I care to take on right now), it is not possible.

I asked RW for the list of posters that she claimed have left due to my presence.  She could not provide one name.  I'll ask you, Renee, for a list of posters that I've "scared away."  I would imagine I will see much of the same...  Nothing.

Listerfiend

Renee and RW should both give you a kick to the face.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Listerfiend"Renee and RW should both give you a kick to the face.

Considering neither of them are exactly "fine specimens," they should both be grateful that they can even chat with a man of my grace, vitality, status, honour, wealth, taste, and my full head of hair.

Ungrateful bitches!

Listerfiend

They are both out of your league because you are nothing more than a ditch pig.

Angry White Male

One is morbidly obese, and the other is dying young.  They both have foul attitudes to some extent...

Personally?  I like them both as posters.

Listerfiend

You don't have a shot with either of them because they aren't into drunken ditch pigs so who cares what you think of them.

Angry White Male

I don't care what either of them thinks of me (that should be quite apparent by now), nor do I really care about them, other than I don't mind them as posters.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"One is morbidly obese, and the other is dying young.  They both have foul attitudes to some extent...

Personally?  I like them both as posters.

I'm dying young?  

News to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Why so cranky, Renee?

Renee, it didn't have to be this way...

We all could have co-existed well enough together, but that wasn't good enough for you.

Sorry I don't "co-exist" well with sexist pigs, animal abusers, drunks and morons.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't post on the forums that often, but when I do, I prefer to make a statement.

You post here every fuckin night and all you is ramble and whine in a desperate attempt at being one of the cool kids.

Quote from: "Angry White Male"To claim that I alone can kill a forum is ludicrous...  How the hell can I alone kill a forum?  Unless I could manage to scare away every single poster (possible, but more work than I care to take on right now), it is not possible.

I guess in your drunken stupor you haven't noticed that posting by regs has dropped off since you've been here. Have you noticed that myself and to some extent RW are the only regs that actually respond to you? And the only reason I do it is because someone has to challenge your stupid shit. Otherwise your deluded, sexist, chest beating, bullshit will be littered haphazardly all over the place and you begin to believe your own lies.

Quote from: "Angry White Male" I asked RW for the list of posters that she claimed have left due to my presence.  She could not provide one name.  I'll ask you, Renee, for a list of posters that I've "scared away."  I would imagine I will see much of the same...  Nothing.

RW nor I owe you anything....you are an interloper here and in no position to ask, demand or beg for anything.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

He talks like we want to date him and he's rejecting us.  It's categorically insane.

I'm bored with his antics.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"He talks like we want to date him and he's rejecting us.  It's categorically insane.

I'm bored with his antics.

Hey, don't ALL hags with children want a piece of Smell the Mel? :laugh3:  :nea:

BTW, truthfully he only wants to date you. He wants to be in a relationship with someone besides himself who shits the bed.  ac_biggrin

This is one time I don't mind losing out to you. :laugh3:

RW

I don't shit the fucken bed!  I keep telling him I'm not his type.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I don't shit the fucken bed!  I keep telling him I'm not his type.

He likes you......and when he comes here he's always looking for you.

He wants to check out your sheets for brown stains. Mel's into sniffing soiled bed linen; that's his....."thing". :laugh3:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview