News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's Cherry Time in British Columbia, Canada!

Started by JOE, July 13, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....Man, whatta bumper crop we got this year! Big fat red and golden cherries that swirl around in yer mouth like large fruity pieces of meat:

https://postmediaprovince.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/m__prv072602_cherries_07_23259540.jpg">

....its the one product I can honestly state where British Columbia is by far and away.....#1 in the woild!

Eat yer hearts out USA! Yer Washington and California cherries don't even come close!

Anonymous

I thought Joe finally lost his virginity. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I thought Joe finally lost his virginity. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

That will never happen. :laugh3:

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I thought Joe finally lost his virginity. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Y'know Herman, after encountering you on this forum, I'm sure glad I don't live in Saskatchewan. Must be a place with Crappy produce, tainted seafood an' dead fruit. Yeah I been on the prairies in the dead of winter so I know. About the only 'fresh produce' ya get is wheat and potatas. Rednecks like yerself with nothin' better to do than chew on their own cud.

Oh well, different strokes fer different folks. Caint say I envy ya too much, Herm. But maybe we'll meet one day.

Anyway don't ferget to allow yer missus out of the Prairie Grain Elevator dungeon once in a while, Bluebeard. She needs some fresh air once ina while, 'kay?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Y'know Herman, after encountering you on this forum, I'm sure glad I don't live in Saskatchewan. Must be a place with Crappy produce, tainted seafood an' dead fruit. Yeah I been on the prairies in the dead of winter so I know. About the only 'fresh produce' ya get is wheat and potatas. Rednecks like yerself with nothin' better to do than chew on their own cud.

Oh well, different strokes fer different folks. Caint say I envy ya too much, Herm. But maybe we'll meet one day.

Anyway don't ferget to allow yer missus out of the Prairie Grain Elevator dungeon once in a while, Bluebeard. She needs some fresh air once ina while, 'kay?

I live on a prairie diet of barrel wash, cold beer and perogies.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....Man, whatta bumper crop we got this year! Big fat red and golden cherries that swirl around in yer mouth like large fruity pieces of meat:

https://postmediaprovince.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/m__prv072602_cherries_07_23259540.jpg">

....its the one product I can honestly state where British Columbia is by far and away.....#1 in the woild!

Eat yer hearts out USA! Yer Washington and California cherries don't even come close!

We get BC produce sold from trucks in Winnipeg. I can tell if it is the teal mccoy with one bite.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....Man, whatta bumper crop we got this year! Big fat red and golden cherries that swirl around in yer mouth like large fruity pieces of meat:

We bought some today JOE.

ac_smile

mandy

No bacon with those perogies? That's how everyone in Saskatchewan eats perogies.
I like stuff... \'N things

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mandy"

No bacon with those perogies? That's how everyone in Saskatchewan eats perogies.

Of course Mandy. That's a given. ac_drinks

Anonymous

We have some BC cherries in our fridge now..

I can't wait until Taber corn is available.