Replies: 7544
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Brain...

Started by Angry White Male, July 17, 2016, 06:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The above posts are called "alcoholic denial". AND it's common to every rummy that refuses to accept responsibility for themselves.

Its no surprise that Mel is protesting his condition so vehemently........If it wasn't asshole Mel we were talking about, I would feel sorry for the poor dumb slob. :nea:

It seems he wants to stop drinking. A little bit anyway.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

If my ex cunt had said something along the lines of, "hey, we'll work through this!"  Or even "I believe in you."  Any of these trashy slogans...

It would have meant more than her just taking my money, and then getting pissed off when I spoke my mind.

I really want out.  More than anyone here could ever even imagine.

Isnt this situation over and done with long ago?  Who cares whats shes doing.  Move the fuck on!  Youre sitting there getting run over...

Stop drinking ffs.  Its ok to have a few 1x a week while chatting with friends and getting your dork on.

At the rate you drink and the age you are at...you are going to age super fast and get a mulitide of health problems.  You are in the same age bracket as me...most of usat this age are changing life styles....eating better, making healthier choicez, regular excercise, etc.

Get with the times Mel.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I detoxed myself today, to probably around 70% of full rigour and vitality...

Sweated and shitted out all the toxins throughout the course of the day.  Tonight, I go easier, to tone down.

As bad as alcohol withdrawl can be (one of the few substances that that can actually kill you during the withdrawl), it is a relatively quick withdrawl.  Two, three days tops, to get back to normalcy.

I need to ease back, as I am recently close to suffering from DT's, no doubt.

What's a detox for you?........drink a 12 pack of Lowenbrau and give yourself the bad beer shits? :001_rolleyes:

Stop the bullshit, it takes more than 2 days to detox an alcoholic. The symptoms of alcohol withdrawal don't even peak until about 5 days after your last drink and if you are still drinking, even in small quantities, you aren't detoxing shit.

You're acting delusional....... again.

Sounds like you've traveled down that road?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

If my ex cunt had said something along the lines of, "hey, we'll work through this!"  Or even "I believe in you."  Any of these trashy slogans...

It would have meant more than her just taking my money, and then getting pissed off when I spoke my mind.

I really want out.  More than anyone here could ever even imagine.

Isnt this situation over and done with long ago?  Who cares whats shes doing.  Move the fuck on!  Youre sitting there getting run over...

Stop drinking ffs.  Its ok to have a few 1x a week while chatting with friends and getting your dork on.

At the rate you drink and the age you are at...you are going to age super fast and get a mulitide of health problems.  You are in the same age bracket as me...most of usat this age are changing life styles....eating better, making healthier choicez, regular excercise, etc.

Get with the times Mel.

He is working now, so he is taking a break from the bottle.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview