The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

How to not unload a concrete tube

Started by Zetsu, March 30, 2013, 07:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"

You should check out this one too, she's even more paranoid than my mom, lol

">

She got lots of execise getting in and out of her car.

Apparently they give a license to every1 these days..
It would appear that way Odie.

Odinson

:lol: She even shuts down the vehicle everytime she steps out.

So that nobody can steal it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson":lol: She even shuts down the vehicle everytime she steps out.

So that nobody can steal it.

She is paranoid as Zetsu says.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Worse than that they give commercial licenses and jobs driving buses to people that shouldn't be allowed on a skateboard. I have seen city buses drive right through pedestrian crosswalks, drive up on curves and make turns in the wrong lanes. If anyone is visiting Edmonton, give our city transit drivers a wide berth. It's for your own safety.

Gotta remember that.

Anonymous

Worse than that they give commercial licenses and jobs driving buses to people that shouldn't be allowed on a skateboard. I have seen city buses drive right through pedestrian crosswalks, drive up on curves and make turns in the wrong lanes. If anyone is visiting Edmonton, give our city transit drivers a wide berth. It's for your own safety.

I find transit drivers quite good where I live.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I find transit drivers quite good where I live.

Maybe the job market is not as robust as here which means less turnover. They literally hire people WITHOUT a commercial license, help them obtain it and then throw them on the road with human cargo. Many of the people they hire are new immigrants with little experience driving a car or driving in snow then they hand a big ole bus full of people.

Correct.

Odinson

Maybe the job market is not as robust as here which means less turnover. They literally hire people WITHOUT a commercial license, help them obtain it and then throw them on the road with human cargo. Many of the people they hire are new immigrants with little experience driving a car or driving in snow then they hand a big ole bus full of people.

Correct.

Jumping from a camel to a bus full of people is not in the public's safety.

I have seen the same phenomena in Helsinki. Bunch of immigrants driving busses with crappy pay.