Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Message to Hornhung virgin

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 03, 2013, 01:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

I have had a couple half black girls but none that were as black as the ace of spades

Gary Oak

In Hong Kong one east Indian who was really beautiful  [ she got doused in diesal and burnt to death on December 17 2000 sad to say and a Sri Lankan with a huge set of kazongas

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I have had a couple half black girls but none that were as black as the ace of spades

Caramel, milk-chocolate and ace of spades.

I like the ace of spades colour.

Gary Oak

I liked the east Indian girl a lot more

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"In Hong Kong one east Indian who was really beautiful  [ she got doused in diesal and burnt to death on December 2000 sad to day and a Sri Lankan with a huge set of kazongas

That´s the problem in dating muslim women. They look hot but if you touch them, their family will kill them.

Those kinds of things happen to muslim-girls here too.

Odinson

Latina-girls Are awesome too.

Sombrero on and you are ready to go.

Odinson

Big butt and darker skin.

Biracial is also good.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"In Hong Kong one east Indian who was really beautiful  [ she got doused in diesal and burnt to death on December 2000 sad to day and a Sri Lankan with a huge set of kazongas

That´s the problem in dating muslim women. They look hot but if you touch them, their family will kill them.

Those kinds of things happen to muslim-girls here too.

This is why I say that Islam is a relic of the 8th century and should stay there. It is incompatible with Western or East Asian values.

They say they are not radical when they come in but still this kind stuff happens.

Odinson

This is why I say that Islam is a relic of the 8th century and should stay there. It is incompatible with Western or East Asian values.

They say they are not radical when they come in but still this kind stuff happens.

It seems to happen more often in Europe than North America. Muslims in Canada are usually well educated and prosperous. What we have a problem with are people scamming our lax refugee rules. Many of them are Roma from Eastern Europe.

Yes, gypsies have been a pest in europe for a thousand years.

They do not do anything around here except trying to steal stuff hidden in their dresses.

Odinson

Some of the roma-girls are hot, though. No wonder we have been dating them for a long time.

Odinson

It seems to happen more often in Europe than North America. Muslims in Canada are usually well educated and prosperous. What we have a problem with are people scamming our lax refugee rules. Many of them are Roma from Eastern Europe.

Yes, gypsies have been a pest in europe for a thousand years.

They do not do anything around here except trying to steal stuff hidden in their dresses.

We need to toughen up our refugee rules ASAP. Too many people using it as a way of bypassing our immigration process.

Yea, I have been thinking that if we take in only the women and children, the children could be taught in our ways.

Now the immigrants are mostly grown ass men who have left their families in a warzone.

Goddamn heros.

Gary Oak

That's because the penalty for screwing around in their own muslim hellhole country is extreme

Odinson

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That's because the penalty for screwing around in their own muslim hellhole country is extreme

Extreme!? They will stone a woman if she even looked at another man.

I know one engineer who was helping the saudis to build stuff. He didn´t know anything about the culture and he had his female-radar on.

Got into trouble for looking female asses.

Odinson

Indian and native-indian women are hot.

Russian women are also hot and if they have expensive jewellery, you can dupe them and sponge of of them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"That's because the penalty for screwing around in their own muslim hellhole country is extreme

Extreme!? They will stone a woman if she even looked at another man.

I know one engineer who was helping the saudis to build stuff. He didn´t know anything about the culture and he had his female-radar on.

Got into trouble for looking female asses.

I work in the petroleum industry and I have met professionals that had to leave a Mid-East posting because they would get into trouble if they stayed.

Nobody expects to party in the M.E. There are pockets of nightlife, but if you go you are there to work.