Replies: 7544
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Renee, you know a lot...

Started by Angry White Male, July 19, 2016, 07:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Said I could. Log back in on the 18th. I believe that was a day or two ago?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Said I could. Log back in on the 18th. I believe that was a day or two ago?

That surprises me a little..

Maybe Herman had a change of heart.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Said I could. Log back in on the 18th. I believe that was a day or two ago?

Aren't you the site owner? Don't you know who comes and goes? Anyway thanks Herman

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Aren't you the site owner? Don't you know who comes and goes? Anyway thanks Herman

It's up to Herman if he sees something and thinks it warrants a permanent banning..

I am just saying, I am a little surprised he appears to have changed his mind.

Twenty Dollars

It's up to Herman if he sees something and thinks it warrants a permanent banning..

Weird that Herman would find a problem with kids on the beach photo. He's been down here a few times. Bet he's seen naked kids on the beach before. I know it.  It's warm and many times humid here. Not sure I understand. Maybe I insulted him in another way? Moving on....

Anonymous

Weird that Herman would find a problem with kids on the beach photo. He's been down here a few times. Bet he's seen naked kids on the beach before. I know it.  It's warm and many times humid here. Not sure I understand. Maybe I insulted him in another way? Moving on....

Jeezuz.

Renee

This dumb bastard TD just doesn't get it. He shows up here and the first thing he does is taunt the moderator. Then he starts talking about the inappropriate pic like a little smart ass.

His ban needs to be perm. By all appearances, he's turning into a lite version of little Eddie.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"This dumb bastard TD just doesn't get it. He shows up here and the first thing he does is taunt the moderator. Then he starts talking about the inappropriate pic like a little smart ass.

His ban needs to be perm. By all appearances, he's turning into a lite version of little Eddie.

Anything exciting happening tonight girl?

I surfed Langosta this morning. Had lunch at Coco Loco with a Lady friend. Have a movie I'm gonna watch on my terrace later.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"This dumb bastard TD just doesn't get it. He shows up here and the first thing he does is taunt the moderator. Then he starts talking about the inappropriate pic like a little smart ass.

I surfed Langosta this morning. Had lunch at Coco Loco with a Lady friend. Have a movie I'm gonna watch on my terrace later.

What part of "fuck off" don't you understand?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

QuoteThis dumb bastard TD just doesn't get it. He shows up here and the first thing he does is taunt the moderator. Then he starts talking about the inappropriate pic like a little smart ass.

BULLSEYE!!

Twenty Dollars

Sorry Hon. Doesn't sound like it's going that well for ya? Still looking for a Job?

Renee

Sorry Hon. Doesn't sound like it's going that well for ya? Still looking for a Job?

I'm sorry that you are an idiot. No not really...you obviously like being that way.

So prattle on like a retard, make a pest of yourself and let's see what happens.

Twenty Dollars

I'm sorry that you are an idiot. No not really...you obviously like being that way.

So prattle on like a retard, make a pest of yourself and let's see what happens.

What's it take for you to lighten up? Don't you see that your attitude and  behavior can easily contribute to health problems. Ask around. Trying to help.

Renee

What's it take for you to lighten up? Don't you see that your attitude and  behavior can easily contribute to health problems. Ask around. Trying to help.

What's it going to take for you to shut up. Don't you see that a pesty, pervert, spamer like you isn't wanted here?

Ask around. Trying to help.... you out the door.

Anonymous

What's it going to take for you to shut up. Don't you see that a pesty, pervert, spamer like you isn't wanted here?

Ask around. Trying to help.... you out the door.

I'll grab one wing, you grab the other. Don't worry about his head hitting on the way out the door. It cannot possibly make him more stupid than he already is.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview