Last post: Today at 11:16:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

That Pathetic Coward odinson is Still Trying to Post Here Everyday

Started by Anonymous, July 22, 2016, 12:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"Renee and jock, do not worry about it. You will not see an odinson post here. He is a little coward and a bullshitter. He will never post a picture of himself. I will guarantee that.

Not worried about it.....I'm just wondering why there is this need to fuck around with him.

Because he's an asshole. I hate bullshitters. I would like to punch out odinson and Freud.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"Renee and jock, do not worry about it. You will not see an odinson post here. He is a little coward and a bullshitter. He will never post a picture of himself. I will guarantee that.

Not worried about it.....I'm just wondering why there is this need to fuck around with him.

Because he's an asshole. I hate bullshitters. I would like to punch out odinson and Freud.

:signes-smileys-emoticons174:

And people call me angry. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

:signes-smileys-emoticons174:

And people call me angry. ac_toofunny

Sorry Renee, I am not you. I cannot be completely objective. I really hate bullshitters. Nobody spreads the bs as thick as odinson does except for his boyfriend Freud.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Most people would simply ignore him like I do.

Yeah we know......You ignore all the bullshit AND you never miss a chance to remind us that you do.  :laugh3:

If it gets under the cowardly little bullshitter's skin, I want the Seoul brother to keep it up. :thumbup:

You dont get it....it doesn't get under his skin.......Odi is playing a game, he's a troll and you and everyone else involved are playing along with him.

If you really want to hit back.....ban him. Not being given the chance to post drives troll creatures like him crazy......Like little Eddie and Dinky Dumbass, he will take his butt hurt and spew it all over the "other" forum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Yeah we know......You ignore all the bullshit AND you never miss a chance to remind us that you do.  :laugh3:

If it gets under the cowardly little bullshitter's skin, I want the Seoul brother to keep it up. :thumbup:

You dont get it....it doesn't get under his skin.......Odi is playing a game, he's a troll and you and everyone else involved are playing along with him.

If you really want to hit back.....ban him. Not being given the chance to post drives troll creatures like him crazy......Like little Eddie and Dinky Dumbass, he will take his butt hurt and spew it all over the "other" forum.

It does get under odinson's thin skin.

Renee

Unfortunately Herman, I've been posting with him a lot longer than you.....I have a good idea what drives his obsessive personality. I've seen it first hand.

But carry on.....let him continue to play you, no skin off my ass.

Anonymous

Unfortunately Herman, I've been posting with him a lot longer than you.....I have a good idea what drives his obsessive personality. I've seen it first hand.

What is it?

Renee

What is it?

He desperately wants a place to spew his sexist bullshit and beat his chest. He knows it pisses people off. As long as he thinks he has a chance at getting a post approved he will continue to knock on the door. He also knows you are reading his potential posts so he is going to continue to insult you and everyone else.

Regardless of what he claims, he is looking for an outlet here to blabber his nonsense.

Just cut it off and be done with it. It makes no sense to do otherwise.

Anonymous

Oddstain is a five foot six, 115 lb unemployed, alcoholic, homosexual, fifty year old, fucked in the head crap and drool nutcase living in his parents basement, :tease:

Anonymous

What is it?

He desperately wants a place to spew his sexist bullshit and beat his chest. He knows it pisses people off. As long as he thinks he has a chance at getting a post approved he will continue to knock on the door. He also knows you are reading his potential posts so he is going to continue to insult you and everyone else.

Regardless of what he claims, he is looking for an outlet here to blabber his nonsense.

I do not read his posts. Nobody sees them except the little bullshitter himself.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oddstain is a five foot six, 115 lb unemployed, alcoholic, homosexual, fifty year old, fucked in the head crap and drool nutcase living in his parents basement, :tease:

I'm surrounded by 12 year olds  :laugh3:

Reminds me of how much I hate other people's children..... :laugh3:

Renee

What is it?

I do not read his posts. Nobody sees them except the little bullshitter himself.

Thats not the point.....its all about him. Its all about who HE thinks is reading his bullshit.

You are giving him too much credit for brains.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Oddstain is a five foot six, 115 lb unemployed, alcoholic, homo, fifty year old, fucked in the head crap and drool nutcase living in his parents basement, :tease:

I'm surrounded by 12 year olds  :laugh3:

Reminds me of how much I hate other people's children..... :laugh3:

Does this mean you don't want to adopt me anymore? :sad:

Anonymous

What is it?

Thats not the point.....its all about him. Its all about who HE thinks is reading his bullshit.

You are giving him too much credit for brains.

You are right, everything is about odinson the bullshitter.

JOE

I find Odinson an extremely boring and predictable guy who needs a new act. He's gotta reinvent himself.

That being said, he really gives the ladies in either forum the heebie jeebies.

Is it his imagery of "balls deep" which gets to them? The idea of slamming his 12" dong into them seems to make them feel uneasy like they're gettin' raped ?

I dunno, I've seen much worse than him. I think you people overreact.

He's really quite a snore after a while. Same time, I'm not a woman, so maybe the way he comes across really gets to them.

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"He's effectively banned.

That is up to odinson. Be a man and post a pic of himself, and he gets full posting privileges. Post without a paperclip beside the post and it does not get read by anyone including me.

"Full posting privileges"????

I suggest you rethink that.

You give that sexist, horn dog, nutjob full posting privies and almost every women left here will split for parts unknown.

Don't play this childish game....just get rid of him because he's not going to comply. He gets his jollies out of posting his nasty little, stupid comments whether they get posted or not.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview