Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

I'm thinking of changing my handle...

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 01:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

COLT SEAVERS

Some of my earliest childhood memories were watching shit like "The Fall Guy," "Magnum, P.I.," and "Simon and Simon," A-Team," etc...

VERY early childhood memories, but they do burn in.

As I think back, men were still men back then.  A man was a man.  This was just before White males were made to look like complete fairy dumbasses in many shows of late.

Am I wrong?  Am I imagining this shift?  Is it a figment of my imagination?

It just seemed that back then, men were men, and women were women.  Now, men are women, and women are either men or women (dependent on their personal choices)...

What the fuck!

Long live COLT SEAVERS!

Now, I've gotta find a jacked up 1980 GMC pickup, to complete the 'total package'...

Angry White Male

That was the last "breath" of 'real men' on TV...

I shall have to contemplate this!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That was the last "breath" of 'real men' on TV...

What's to contemplate? Do it. You can always change it back.

Angry White Male

I still need to find a 1980 GMC, jacked up, to complete the role...

Memories, motherfucker!   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

No computer generated imagery here!

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj9ev40C30M

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

You could always make him change it........ask Mel how many handles he went thru when I was a mod.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"

You could always make him change it........ask Mel how many handles he went thru when I was a mod.  :laugh3:

I know.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"ask Mel how many handles he went thru when I was a mod.  :laugh3:

I bet that made you feel powerful, Renee...  Kreeper did the same thing.  In fact, I think Kreeper outdid you, Renee, to be honest.

Now you can feel powerful and proud of yourself, for doing something that you could never do in "real life."

It's a shame, when a forum Admin idolizes and compels their Mods and posters to drive away other posters, instead of bringing in new ones....

To me, it is not a surprise...  Human nature dictates to me who you are, and what you'll do.  I am a very good judge of character.

I have a pretty good idea of all this already, since I'm not new to the block...

I am done with Memebee...  It is run by Eve's, who has absolutely lost her mind.  There is nothing salvageable with that fucking Serb immigrant, nor is there with her two best friends...  Mimi and Oscar the spammer.  It's done.

I just hope that the Admin here clues in, steps in, and utilizes her own thoughts, or she too will end up with a dead forum run by Renee and her little titty-suckers...  Meaning dead.

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"ask Mel how many handles he went thru when I was a mod.  :laugh3:

I bet that made you feel powerful, Renee...  Kreeper did the same thing.  In fact, I think Kreeper outdid you, Renee, to be honest.

Now you can feel powerful and proud of yourself, for doing something that you could never do in "real life."

It's a shame, when a forum Admin idolizes and compels their Mods and posters to drive away other posters, instead of bringing in new ones....

To me, it is not a surprise...  Human nature dictates to me who you are, and what you'll do.  I am a very good judge of character.

I have a pretty good idea of all this already, since I'm not new to the block...

I am done with Memebee...  It is run by Eve's, who has absolutely lost her mind.  There is nothing salvageable with that fucking Serb immigrant, nor is there with her two best friends...  Mimi and Oscar the spammer.  It's done.

I just hope that the Admin here clues in, steps in, and utilizes her own thoughts, or she too will end up with a dead forum run by Renee and her little titty-suckers...  Meaning dead.

We do not care about some other forum. But, how many times have you repeated this story?

keeper

Hey you pathetic fuck rag, i see you havent shot yourself in the face yet ac_dunno.....

You know, i just LOVE how Renee gets under your skin :laugh3: The only thing funnier is that you believe you can buy this forum ya clueless fuck ac_toofunny

Hobart REALLY made you look like a fucking idiot!!!! ac_lmfao

Renee

Actually Mel, it had nothing to do with being powerful.....truth is, it was a huge pain in the ass.....and it was simply irritating.....Why....because you're a sniveling, little, droning, cocksucker that refuses to accept responsibility for himself. You're not supposed to be here, and I too hope that the Admin wises up and gets rid of your like the refuse that you are.

BTW, since you brought up what I can or cannot do to you in real life.......you should be thankful this ISN'T real life.....because I would do a lot worse to you if you were belligerent and stupid enough to force your way into private property that I was charged with care of.....you'd be lucky to still be breathing.....no joke, you drunken slob.

Now, do you want to make anymore ignorant statements that come directly from the bottom of a gin bottle? Fucking little dog turd.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Too much tough talk from plebs, clowns, and otherwise imbeciles.

I'll buy the domain, should the owner decide to sell.

I'll leave it at that...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Too much tough talk from plebs, clowns, and otherwise imbeciles.

I'll buy the domain, should the owner decide to sell.

I'll leave it at that...

STFU....the only thing you're buying is a bottle bottom shelf gin and maybe some new sheets.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/E6B563C5-993D-466C-A4AB-1512C5462F4F_zpszst4zikv.jpg.html">

We all kill ourselves in different ways.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview