Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I'm thinking of changing my handle...

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 01:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Everything in moderation.....too bad for your skin no one ever told you that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/E6B563C5-993D-466C-A4AB-1512C5462F4F_zpszst4zikv.jpg.html">

We all kill ourselves in different ways.

That's an assumption Twenty Dollars.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/E6B563C5-993D-466C-A4AB-1512C5462F4F_zpszst4zikv.jpg.html">

An assumption? Are you kidding me? Eat one of these every day, you become a fatso and die of a heart attack. No?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

An assumption? Are you kidding me? Eat one of these every day, you become a fatso and die of a heart attack. No?

How the heck would you know what Renee eats? If you did, you would have it saved in your photobucket account.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

How the heck would you know what Renee eats? If you did, you would have it saved in your photobucket account.

Yeah It's safe. And I'll save you the grief of looking at it right now.

Renee

:laugh:

It's all about "asumptions" with Twenty Nickels.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

:laugh:

It's all about "asumptions" with Twenty Nickels.  :laugh3:

He assumes a commuter mass transit clerk is the same job as a freight locomotive engineer..

That's like saying the check in clerks at the airport have the same job as pilots.

:crazy:

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Too much tough talk from plebs, clowns, and otherwise imbeciles.

I'll buy the domain, should the owner decide to sell.

I'll leave it at that...

This domain will never be available to you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"He assumes a commuter mass transit clerk is the same job as a freight locomotive engineer..

That's like saying the check in clerks at the airport have the same job as pilots.

He's a fucking retard.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He assumes a commuter mass transit clerk is the same job as a freight locomotive engineer..

He's a fucking retard.

Really don't give a hoot. He's mostly an ass kisser for fear of? You all know why. Let's leave it at that.

Anonymous

He's a fucking retard.

He can't follow a post, can't spell, and when he gets called on his stupidity, it' s your fat, your on meds. A juvenile imbecile who doesn't know anything about jobs because he couldn't fill out an application for Walmart. Thankfully he had a rich mother who understood her son is "special."

Renee

He's a fucking retard.

Really don't give a hoot. He's mostly an ass kisser for fear of? You all know why. Let's leave it at that.

No let's not leave it at that.

What exactly do you think he's afraid of?

I can't wait to hear this.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

He's a fucking retard.

No let's not leave it at that.

What exactly do you think he's afraid of?

I can't wait to hear this.

He's afraid of the likes of bully you jumping his shit. He's a scared wee man. Sort of the opposite of you

Twenty Dollars

He's a fucking retard.

He can't follow a post, can't spell, and when he gets called on his stupidity, it' s your fat, your on meds. A juvenile imbecile who doesn't know anything about jobs because he couldn't fill out an application for Walmart. Thankfully he had a rich mother who understood her son is "special."

A rich mother? Now here's a classic Blue Cashew assumption. Prove it asshole. Sorry not fat like many here, no meds. I could buy and sell you whole family. NO ASSUMPTION.

How can this wannabe be anything more than a ticket taker? I can prove anything I claim here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview