The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I'm thinking of changing my handle...

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 01:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars" I could buy and sell you whole family. NO ASSUMPTION.

Speaking from experience, eh?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He assumes a commuter mass transit clerk is the same job as a freight locomotive engineer..

That's like saying the check in clerks at the airport have the same job as pilots.

:crazy:

He's a fucking retard.

He can't follow a post, can't spell, and when he gets called on his stupidity, it' s your fat, your on meds. A juvenile imbecile who doesn't know anything about jobs because he couldn't fill out an application for Walmart. Thankfully he had a rich mother who understood her son is "special."

A rich mother? Now here's a classic Blue Cashew assumption. Prove it asshole. Sorry not fat like many here, no meds. I could buy and sell you whole family. NO ASSUMPTION.

How can this wannabe be anything more than a ticket taker? I can prove anything I claim here.

You assume commuter clerk is a locotive engineer though..

You assume Renee eats burgers all the time..

You assume you could buy and sell iron horse jockey and his whole family..

You sir assume more than anyone else that has ever posted here except for your friend SCOUSE.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He assumes a commuter mass transit clerk is the same job as a freight locomotive engineer..

That's like saying the check in clerks at the airport have the same job as pilots.

He's a fucking retard.

Really don't give a hoot. He's mostly an ass kisser for fear of? You all know why. Let's leave it at that.

No let's not leave it at that.

What exactly do you think he's afraid of?

I can't wait to hear this.

He's afraid of the likes of bully you jumping his shit. He's a scared wee man. Sort of the opposite of you

Yes, everyone is afraid of big bad me. :laugh3: I'm a big meany. ac_lmfao

I figured it was going to be some bullshit about bullying. You have an extensive history of crying and whining about it and not just about me.....You think EVERYONE who won't put up with your stupidity, lack of reading comprehension, spamming and smart mouth blabbering is bullying you. Boo-Hoo.

Beat the report button lately, bitch? :laugh3:

Maybe you should step back and take a good hard look at your own shit and figure out why no one can stand you for very long or why you get your ass banned so often.

Unfortunately I'm almost certain you aren't smart enough to figure it out.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

He's a fucking retard.

He can't follow a post, can't spell, and when he gets called on his stupidity, it' s your fat, your on meds. A juvenile imbecile who doesn't know anything about jobs because he couldn't fill out an application for Walmart. Thankfully he had a rich mother who understood her son is "special."

A rich mother? Now here's a classic Blue Cashew assumption. Prove it asshole. Sorry not fat like many here, no meds. I could buy and sell you whole family. NO ASSUMPTION.

How can this wannabe be anything more than a ticket taker? I can prove anything I claim here.

The only thing you have proved is that you have the IQ of a centipede and live in a third world country because you can fulfill your sick desires for little boys. All this on your mommy's money. She would have been so fucking proud of her lazy, pedo, dunce of a son.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He's a fucking retard.

You assume commuter clerk is a locotive engineer though..

You assume Renee eats burgers all the time..

You assume you could buy and sell iron horse jockey and his whole family..

You sir assume more than anyone else that has ever posted here except for your friend SCOUSE.

Renee eats too much. The result is, she is over weight. No assumption.

The ticket taker kisses ass mostly because he's afraid of Lucy and Renee calling him stupid. No assumption.

Lance Leftardashian

He's a fucking retard.

The only thing you have proved is that you have the IQ of a centipede and live in a third world country because you can fulfill your sick desires for little boys. All this on your mommy's money. She would have been so fucking proud of her lazy, pedo, dunce of a son.

Mocking people with learning disabilities is no different than mocking people because of their race or orientation.
I care, you pay

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"

He's a fucking retard.

Mocking people with learning disabilities is no different than mocking people because of their race or orientation.

Pretty sure you speaking about yourself, or who? This place mostly operates on assumption.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"

He's a fucking retard.

Now this is the kind of trolling Joe would be proud of.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

He's a fucking retard.

Really don't give a hoot. He's mostly an ass kisser for fear of? You all know why. Let's leave it at that.

No let's not leave it at that.

What exactly do you think he's afraid of?

I can't wait to hear this.

His razor wit and intellect. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

He's a fucking retard.

TD is like TBC's Paris Hilton. An airhead living on a trust fund.

Twenty Dollars

He's a fucking retard.

TD is TBC's Paris Hilton. An airhead living on a trust fund.

See more assumptions. What trust fund dummy? Know something I don't? I can keep this shit up for ever. Your choice little fella. What a sad little prick.

Anonymous

He's a fucking retard.

TD is like TBC's Paris Hilton. An airhead living on a trust fund.

:laugh:

Anonymous

He's a fucking retard.

TD is TBC's Paris Hilton. An airhead living on a trust fund.

See more assumptions. What trust fund dummy? Know something I don't? I can keep this shit up for ever. Your choice little fella. What a sad little prick.

You mean like assuming a ticket taker is a freight locomotive engineer?

Twenty Dollars

He's a fucking retard.

See additional assumptions. Show me facts. The chubby one exists, as does the one who takes lots of meds. Where is the assumption?

Your bit about my mother is an assumption. Plain and clear. Facts?

My job? Another assumption. Worked for 40 years. Very successful. A job app? Where are your facts?

I have no real clue what you do in life? Around here your a little white knight for the ladies. No assumption.

Anonymous

He's a fucking retard.

See additional assumptions. Show me facts. The chubby one exists, as does the one who takes lots of meds. Where is the assumption?

Your bit about my mother is an assumption. Plain and clear. Facts?

My job? Another assumption. Worked for 40 years. Very successful. A job app? Where are your facts?

I have no real clue what you do in life? Around here your a little white knight for the ladies. No assumption.

You assume a commuter train clerk is a freight locomotive engineer, so stop being a hypocrite.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview