I'm thinking of changing my handle...

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 01:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"He assumes a commuter mass transit clerk is the same job as a freight locomotive engineer..

That's like saying the check in clerks at the airport have the same job as pilots.

:crazy:

He's a fucking retard.

He can't follow a post, can't spell, and when he gets called on his stupidity, it' s your fat, your on meds. A juvenile imbecile who doesn't know anything about jobs because he couldn't fill out an application for Walmart. Thankfully he had a rich mother who understood her son is "special."

See additional assumptions. Show me facts. The chubby one exists, as does the one who takes lots of meds. Where is the assumption?

Your bit about my mother is an assumption. Plain and clear. Facts?

My job? Another assumption. Worked for 40 years. Very successful. A job app? Where are your facts?

I have no real clue what you do in life? Around here your a little white knight for the ladies. No assumption.

You assume a commuter train clerk is a freight locomotive engineer, so stop being a hypocrite.

I have no clue what the guy does. He sure assumes a lot more than I do? Do you really  read what I post?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"He assumes a commuter mass transit clerk is the same job as a freight locomotive engineer..

That's like saying the check in clerks at the airport have the same job as pilots.

He's a fucking retard.

He can't follow a post, can't spell, and when he gets called on his stupidity, it' s your fat, your on meds. A juvenile imbecile who doesn't know anything about jobs because he couldn't fill out an application for Walmart. Thankfully he had a rich mother who understood her son is "special."

See additional assumptions. Show me facts. The chubby one exists, as does the one who takes lots of meds. Where is the assumption?

My job? Another assumption. Worked for 40 years. Very successful. A job app? Where are your facts?

I have no real clue what you do in life? Around here your a little white knight for the ladies. No assumption.

You assume a commuter train clerk is a freight locomotive engineer, so stop being a hypocrite.

I have no clue what the guy does. He sure assumes a lot more than I do? Do you really  read what I post?

You are as dumb as a broken toaster. And that is a fact not an assumption.

Twenty Dollars

He's a fucking retard.

Maybe I need to apologize. English maybe isn't you first language. Do me a favor, go look the word assumption up in a dictionary. Let me know what you find. Could change your life.

Anonymous

He's a fucking retard.

Hey, that's an insult to broken toasters.

Lance Leftardashian

Shen Li and iron horse jockey should show some empathy to Twenty Dollars. The poor man has a learning disability and does the best he can.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Shen Li and iron horse jockey should show some empathy to Twenty Dollars. The poor man has a learning disability and does the best he can.

Now this is some quality trolling.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Shen Li and iron horse jockey should show some empathy to Twenty Dollars. The poor man has a learning disability and does the best he can.

Actually this is probably the first time Lance isn't trolling. There definitely IS something wrong with that guy.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Actually this is probably the first time Lance isn't trolling. There definitely IS something wrong with that guy.

Trolling, serious, I don't care. This shit is funny and that's a change for Lance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview