Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Yo, Weebles!

Started by Angry White Male, July 28, 2016, 01:52:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Get over here if you want to post car shit!  Cross forum posting doesn't work well.

It's OK.

Unless you like a board full of Oscar's (well protected) spam, and Eve's complete loss of touch with reality, I can assure you you'll probably be OK cross-posting, without any serious repercussions from either side...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Get over here if you want to post car shit!  Cross forum posting doesn't work well.

It's OK.

Unless you like a board full of Oscar's (well protected) spam, and Eve's complete loss of touch with reality, I can assure you you'll probably be OK cross-posting, without any serious repercussions from either side...

????

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"????

It was addressed to a particular poster that doesn't currently post here...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"????

It was addressed to a particular poster that doesn't currently post here...

And that person reads this forum?

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Doubtful. But Weebles is good people as far as I'm concerned.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

I too doubt that Weebs reads this forum. His comfort zone is at V4F. I doubt he'll ever leave it to come here of all places.

And seriously,.....why should he? Because that drunken idiot Mel wants him too?  :nea:

All evs needs is to get wind of that sloppy drunk poaching her forum members and she'll have a fucking cow.....again.

God I wish someone around here would wake up and gag that shithead, Mel.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Herman"

Doubtful. But Weebles is good people as far as I'm concerned.

He is a very nice guy and he seems happy where he is.

ac_smile

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"And that person reads this forum?

You are pretty dumb, aren't you?

Look, you fucking worn out old hags and fags...

When I post a thread like this, it means I am replying to a current thread elsewhere that my eyes have witnessed...

For their eyes to witness my words, must only mean one thing...

Renee

When I post a thread like this, it means I am replying to a current thread elsewhere that my eyes have witnessed...

Yeah, it means that you're a deluded fool and that you actually think someone besides the local purveyor of cheap hooch is paying attention to you.

Go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.....I'm sure you can find one on the floor of your condo somewhere.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Oh look, a drunk, mouthy, incoherent, cyber tough guy. I have puut enough of you morons heads through walls in real life. Here, even a little girl like romero is not scared of you.