Replies: 7379
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:02:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Fash, it's terrible...

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 04:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...that Real Cunty Woman, and her fat-assed sidekick Renee, were even allowed to plop their fat asses in any forum, and then decide to make the rules up as they went along.

They brought along their pets, like Kreeper.

I am not here to create a disturbance.  I am here to create balance.

Angry White Male

So, the next fucking time I see that fat fuck Renee post ANOTHER post about how I'm not supposed to be here, I'm banned, yada yada...

What a fucking fat bitch!

Typical American obese female!

Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot stick.

No doubt she has kids.  Half are probably 'mulatto'...

Angry White Male

Renee

ac_lmfao ...Throw tantrums much....you alcoholic, bum?..... ac_lmfao

You know why your wife left you?.....Because you're an emotionally stunted, morally bankrupt, drunken, loser. :laugh3:

BTW, all my kids are "white"....whiter than "white".....whiter than you....you red faced, lump of gin soaked, dung. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...that Real Cunty Woman, and her fat-assed sidekick Renee, were even allowed to plop their fat asses in any forum, and then decide to make the rules up as they went along.

Shut the fuck up wimp.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...that Real Cunty Woman, and her fat-assed sidekick Renee, were even allowed to plop their fat asses in any forum, and then decide to make the rules up as they went along.

Not off base at all. Renee is the angriest so n so I've ever come across on the Internet. What is her problem?  The thing that gets me are the men here who tip toe around certain females here. I won't.

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Not off base at all. Renee is the angriest so n so I've ever come across on the Internet. What is her problem?  The thing that gets me are the men here who tip toe around certain females here. I won't.

Nobody tip toes around anybody, dumbass. Sorry but this ain't no touchy-feely hippie encounter group. If you can't handle that then I suggest you go find love elsewhere.

Just like your twin moron Scouse, you're a serial pest and I'm not about to put up with your stupid shit.

You get what you ask for and just because you are a candidate for the special olympics, don't expect any special treatment or dispensation from me or any of the women here.

Instead of bitching about me, why don't you ask yourself why you don't get a very good reception from anyone around here.....maybe it's because you are a socially backward, moronic, smart ass, little turd.

Dont be upset because I'm the one that turns off the filter and has no problem saying what everyone else is thinking.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Renee"

Nobody tip toes around anybody, dumbass. Sorry but this ain't no touchy-feely hippie encounter group. If you can't handle that then I suggest you go find love elsewhere.

Just like your twin moron Scouse, you're a serial pest and I'm not about to put up with your stupid shit.

You get what you ask for and just because you are a candidate for the special olympics, don't expect any special treatment or dispensation from me or any of the women here.

Instead of bitching about me, why don't you ask yourself why you don't get a very good reception from anyone around here.....maybe it's because you are a socially backward, moronic, smart ass, little turd.

Dont be upset because I'm the one that turns off the filter and has no problem saying what everyone else is thinking.

What's it like to go through life as an Obease angry women? Baffles me. I got it. You're stupid, and stuck in New Jersey

kiebers

What's it like to go through life as an [size=115]Obease[/size] angry [size=115]women[/size]? Baffles me. I got it. You're stupid, and stuck in New Jersey

Wow...calling someone stupid after that opening sentence...priceless
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

What's it like to go through life as an Obease angry women? Baffles me. I got it. You're stupid, and stuck in New Jersey

Is that all you got?....It seems a lot of things baffle you.

So what's it like being dumber than a rock?

So what's it like knowing that everyone thinks you're a creepy little shit?

So what's it like being a fucking forum "pariah"? (You'll have to look that one up).

So what's it's like having to pump your life up by telling us all how wonderful it is every chance you get? Who are you trying to convince,...us or yourself?

Why don't you go down to the beach with a couple of sticks of gum and entice some native children to take their loincloths off.....That aught to make your day, you creepy old bugger.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Not off base at all. Renee is the angriest so n so I've ever come across on the Internet. What is her problem?  The thing that gets me are the men here who tip toe around certain females here. I won't.

I didn't think I was.

Renee can be decent, but then mostly has angry, temper-tantrum style power trips.

And then when others fling it back, she and her sidekicks ban them.

The others that want to speak their mind, cannot, without fear of the ban.

It is very clear as to what her agenda is, and what her personality type is also...

I can only assume she is lacking some sort of "power and control" over things in her 'real life,' and as an outlet, per se, is utilizing the forums to exert power and control for which she lacks in her daily life.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Not off base at all. Renee is the angriest so n so I've ever come across on the Internet. What is her problem?  The thing that gets me are the men here who tip toe around certain females here. I won't.

I didn't think I was.

Renee can be decent, but then mostly has angry, temper-tantrum style power trips.

And then when others fling it back, she and her sidekicks ban them.

The others that want to speak their mind, cannot, without fear of the ban.

It is very clear as to what her agenda is, and what her personality type is also...

I can only assume she is lacking some sort of "power and control" over things in her 'real life,' and as an outlet, per se, is utilizing the forums to exert power and control for which she lacks in her daily life.

We are not going to go over this again, you lying little twat waffle.

You were banned for a specific reason relating to your refusal to follow the rules. Get it through your thick square skull.

All your lying and attempts at deflecting why you were banned aren't going to change the fact that YOU and your behavior, are the reason why I kicked you to the curb.

Let's recap shall we.....Fash (forum admin) wanted no cross forum drama or cross forum shit stirring......you were officially warned twice for doing it......third time you were banned.

You were treated more than fairly and the only agenda in play was that of the forum management.

That's the actual TRUTH....something you are incapable of telling or understanding. Your diversionary gin soaked lies don't change that.

You are a liar, a self absorbed, sociopath, and a little shit weasel. STFU and live with it and stop this endless, fucking, whiny assed, harangue.

Angry White Male

Here's Renee, trying to answer a post that I didn't want answered...

She ALWAYS has to get in the last word!

Remember...  I have been around the forums for a long time...  A long time.

I am a very good judge of character, and I know exactly what one or the other is attempting at any given time.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Here's Renee, trying to answer a post that I didn't want answered...

She ALWAYS has to get in the last word!

Remember...  I have been around the forums for a long time...  A long time.

I am a very good judge of character, and I know exactly what one or the other is attempting at any given time.

Weird she's like that. Clearly she has nothing too bright going on in her life. Truth is, someone needs to ban her ass.  Not surprising, her last words generally don't mean shit. Have a great day.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "kiebers"
What's it like to go through life as an [size=115]Obease[/size] angry [size=115]women[/size]? Baffles me. I got it. You're stupid, and stuck in New Jersey

Wow...calling someone stupid after that opening sentence...priceless

Houstons a few LBS over too. 70 pounds too much? Seen your photo. Aren't you embarrassed?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview