Replies: 7536
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:25:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Fash, it's terrible...

Started by Angry White Male, July 26, 2016, 04:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"It truely is. Wonder if Renee would see it that way? Would you deny the fact that she is a foul mouth assuming, combative, know it all? She's nasty. Call me on it.  Call her on it too. I can be nice.

Oh Boohoo.

You really are a whiny little shit. But I guess for you, that just comes with territory.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Twenty Dollars

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Hey Fash. ^^^^^

Tit for tat

Just hit the report button like you do everywhere else. :001_rolleyes:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Tit for tat

Just beat the report button like you do everywhere else. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

It's what I've heard. He hits the report button when people are mean to him.

deadskinmask

its absolutely true.... the only reason he has that gay fuckin sub-forum is because evs and company got tired of sweeping up for him.... its easier to let him wipe his own ass.... lol.... pathetic.... :D

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"its absolutely true.... the only reason he has that gay fuckin sub-forum is because evs and company got tired of sweeping up for him.... its easier to let him wipe his own ass.... lol.... pathetic.... :D

That's pretty much what I've heard as well.

I hear he's a real pain in the ass on other forums. So far he hasn't done it here but recently he said I should be banned because I'm angry and mean. :laugh3:

Apparently he thinks that he is something special. He obviously thinks his leathery ass should be coddled and handled with kid gloves :laugh3:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"its absolutely true.... the only reason he has that gay fuckin sub-forum is because evs and company got tired of sweeping up for him.... its easier to let him wipe his own ass.... lol.... pathetic.... :D

I hear he's a real pain in the ass on other forums. So far he hasn't done it here but recently he said I should be banned because I'm angry and mean. :laugh3:

Apparently he thinks that he is something special. He obviously thinks his leathery ass should be coddled and handled with kid gloves :laugh3:

typical 'little bitch' behavior.... he cries to get attention. he cries when he gets attention.... you can't win with him. at least yall talk to him here.... nobody even notices him over there. even scouse and kam have washed their hands of him....

evs backed him to the bone over the kiddie pic, then later he came clean that he was trolling with it.... made her look dumb as hell for taking his part. i know yall don't think much of her BUT i like evs.... i rarely ever agree with her. but she was very welcoming to me and my friends when we needed a place.... even at the cost of some of her core members.... she damn sure shouldn't have been played like that.... especially by that fuckin idiot.... :(

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

typical 'little bitch' behavior.... he cries to get attention. he cries when he gets attention.... you can't win with him. at least yall talk to him here.... nobody even notices him over there. even scouse and kam have washed their hands of him....

evs backed him to the bone over the kiddie pic, then later he came clean that he was trolling with it.... made her look dumb as hell for taking his part. i know yall don't think much of her BUT i like evs.... i rarely ever agree with her. but she was very welcoming to me and my friends when we needed a place.... even at the cost of some of her core members.... she damn sure shouldn't have been played like that.... especially by that fuckin idiot.... :(

Evs is an odd duck. She's also not very bright. I think it's the sociopolitical ideology she subscribes to that keeps her stupid. She has a penchant for tossing away good posters in favour of charity cases and deviants. She envisions herself as some kind of far left internet social worker, running a halfway house for morons and head cases.....no offense.

Most of the more erudite posters moved on from that place long ago for various reasons. It's a shadow of what it once was. But then again most open internet forums are going down the same slow death pathway. This place is no exception. :sad:

RW

Traffic is traffic and given how dead that place was, she was happy to have bodies.  Is being welcoming in desperation really admirable?
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

i agree to an extent.... her politics make her an odd duck. shes pretty bright as far as i'm concerned. she just has unconventional methods.... her ideas about forums are pretty much the same as her views on countries.... anybody welcome and anyone can stay.... she may seem misguided, especially to me.... but shes adamant about it and painfully fair.... i can respect that even if i don't agree with her.... shes likeable otherwise.... not so much as a neighbor.... but definitely as a poster.... but i'm sure she wouldn't care to live in my proximity either so it evens out.... :D

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"

Traffic is traffic and given how dead that place was, she was happy to have bodies.  Is being welcoming in desperation really admirable?

with all due respect, she lost almost as many as she gained, i think.... maybe they weren't as prolific as some others but ALOT of ppl were quite unhappy at our arrival.... and subsequently left.... it wasn't 'desperation'.... it was just her 'neutral policies' regarding 'rejects and devients'.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Tit for tat

You are kidding right?

I'm afraid she's not Herman.

RW

Quote from: "RW"

with all due respect, she lost almost as many as she gained, i think.... maybe they weren't as prolific as some others but ALOT of ppl were quite unhappy at our arrival.... and subsequently left.... it wasn't 'desperation'.... it was just her 'neutral policies' regarding 'rejects and devients'.... :(

I know her policies inside and out.  Cross her and you'll find her very unwelcoming side (I'm permabanned ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview