Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

This IS creepy as hell....

Started by Obvious Li, March 13, 2013, 07:58:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"In many Asian countries they don't let kids be kids. Study and study and be talented. Fame, knowledge, and money. They make them grow up too fast.

Yes, that's VG and yes my parents had me playing piano before junior kindergarten. I think you would agree that the case with NK is a little different and as OL says creepy. :shock:

My parents had me doing sports.

cc

Yes, grooming the "special ones" from extremely young ages is a horror ... an evil in fact.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yes, grooming the "special ones" from extremely young ages is a horror ... an evil in fact.

Yes, it is very selfish for adults to use children like that.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Yes, that's VG and yes my parents had me playing piano before junior kindergarten. I think you would agree that the case with NK is a little different and as OL says creepy. :shock:

My parents had me doing sports.

I started playing piano when I was about three years old Odie. Those kids look like they were locked away in a laboratory and fed guitar strings....fucking creepy.

I started to play hockey before I was 10 and boxing about at the same time.

Hunting, swimming, fishing, hockey, jogging, the gym and the hiking is kinda of a big thing around here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
I started playing piano when I was about three years old Odie. Those kids look like they were locked away in a laboratory and fed guitar strings....fucking creepy.

I started to play hockey before I was 10 and boxing about at the same time.

Hunting, swimming, fishing, hockey, jogging, the gym and the hiking is kinda of a big thing around here.

These are all things that young boys in Canada do at that age as well. EU played house.

House was one of my favourite games when I was a little girl.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
I was good at playing with my dolls when I was that age, but not much else.

I'd say that's how all children should be.

I wonder how children that are pushed that hard to succeed at such a young age develop emotionally as they mature?

The kids would be too pressured and not happy if they're forced to do something they don't like, instead parents should let them choose instead.
Permanently off his rocker

Obvious Li

I wonder how children that are pushed that hard to succeed at such a young age develop emotionally as they mature?

The kids would be too pressured and not happy if they're forced to do something they don't like, instead parents should let them choose instead.

I agree pushing very children so hard is extreme. However, introducing them to things like music at a young age seems positive.

i think they should all be enrolled in the Manning center for kindergarten.... :mrgreen:

Zetsu

I agree pushing very children so hard is extreme. However, introducing them to things like music at a young age seems positive.

I don't find music bad, but I'd let them choose something else if they still really dislike it after learning it for a few years, or maybe a reward method can work.
Permanently off his rocker