The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Obinson, Donky Freud and Twenty Dollars Talk About This Place All The Time Over At The Toilet

Started by Rambo Wong, August 04, 2016, 03:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Lumpy Rutherford"
Quote from: "RW"I already admin banned her.

Do you mean Shen Li is done here?

It means she is banned until Fash comes and lets her back in.  

In other words, it's just a time out.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"maybe she'll take her sudden abundance of free time and see a therapist.... :(

It's a matter of taste.  She doesn't seem to know what that is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"maybe she'll take her sudden abundance of free time and see a therapist.... :(

It's a matter of taste.  She doesn't seem to know what that is.

yeah. theres quite a variety online.... :(

Anonymous

It means she is banned until Fash comes and lets her back in.  It's just a time out.

I don't know what to say RW. It was Rosali who invited me here. She is not much different than Mel when she is into the barrelwash.

Anonymous

Oh good luck with that one. The old lady spoke on the phone with Rosali. She said she is quite normal. It's the booze she can't handle.

RW

It means she is banned until Fash comes and lets her back in.  It's just a time out.

I don't know what to say RW. It was Rosali who invited me here. She is not much different than Mel when she is into the barrelwash.

We all have our moments.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

Oh good luck with that one. The old lady spoke on the phone with Rosali. She said she is quite normal. It's the booze she can't handle.

booze affects ppl in some crazy ass ways. she probably has alot of hurt in her heart.... :(

Anonymous

We all have our moments.

Wrong place and wrong time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I already banned her.  She really crossed the line.

I have no doubt Fash would have banned as well.

Feel free to delete her filth.

Getting on it now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

booze affects ppl in some crazy ass ways. she probably has alot of hurt in her heart.... :(

I don't have your education, so I can't say. I will tell you that celebrating the death of a well known poster is unacceptable. RW will take my side on that one.

deadskinmask

I don't have your education, so I can't say. I will tell you that celebrating the death of a well known poster is unacceptable. RW will take my side on that one.

lol. my education? i quit school in 9th grade.... but i agree. good or bad, a death really shouldn't be a cause for celebrating.... :(

Anonymous

lol. my education? i quit school in 9th grade.... but i agree. good or bad, a death really shouldn't be a cause for celebrating.... :(

I guess it's not only Shen Li who had you wrong.

Anyway, RW is right. Rosali crossed not a line, but a frickin fault.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview