Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I Found A Fucking Picture Of That Crybaby DSM

Started by Anonymous, August 06, 2016, 05:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herb Tarlek"
Quote from: "SCOUSE88"
Quote from: "SCOUSE88"Any particular reason why my original account has been banned after being allowed back yesterday?

I don't know Scouse. I may have stepped on somebody's toes yesterday.

That fat fuck Renee.

I'll tell you something, if she was relieved of her mod privileges the traffic on here would double in a matter of weeks.  

She's a ban-happy cunt on an e-power trip.

Yeah, if my MOD privileges would be revoked this place would jumping.  ac_lmfao  

Full of douche bags like Scouse no doubt.

BTW, who left the toilet seat up and let's that pile of raw sewage back-up into this place in anyway? Is it someone's intent to turn this place into another haven for shit rats, morons and misfits? Is the policy now traffic at any cost?

That was me Renee. I thought his ban was over, but you forgot to unban him. My mistake.

I forgot to unban him?  :laugh3: No Herb, I didn't forget.

Hey, if you want this place to look like StormFront or any of the other POS white pride forums, by all means, have that piece of shit chav sleazing around here. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Enjoy the Rothschild conspiracy lunacy and his master race bullshit........Let him post it on the main page and give every perspective member the right impression. :nea:

I remember he posted again after you banned him once.

I do know what this kid is all about.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE88"Any particular reason why my original account has been banned after being allowed back yesterday?

That fat fuck Renee.

I'll tell you something, if she was relieved of her mod privileges the traffic on here would double in a matter of weeks.  

BTW, who left the toilet seat up and let's that pile of raw sewage back-up into this place in anyway? Is it someone's intent to turn this place into another haven for shit rats, morons and misfits? Is the policy now traffic at any cost?

That was me Renee. I thought his ban was over, but you forgot to unban him. My mistake.

Hey, if you want this place to look like StormFront or any of the other POS white pride forums, by all means, have that piece of shit chav sleazing around here. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Enjoy the Rothschild conspiracy lunacy and his master race bullshit........Let him post it on the main page and give every perspective member the right impression. :nea:

Just so you know...he's a Neo-Nazi, skinhead or at least he lays claims to the ideology. I dont think thats the kind of member this place is looking for.  But if you and Fash have other plans for this place.....I'll leave it up to you. :laugh3:

As I have always maintained....I think this place is better off small rather than over run with wingnuts, trolls and scum.

Can't wait to hear his butt hurt whining about big bad "me" now. :laugh3: The little shit cries almost as much as Mel. I'll bet that little fucker has a PINK SS deaths head tat on his ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

That fat fuck Renee.

Just so you know...he's a Neo-Nazi, skinhead or at least he lays claims to the ideology. I dont think thats the kind of member this place is looking for.  But if you and Fash have other plans for this place.....I'll leave it up to you. :laugh3:

As I have always maintained....I think this place is better off small rather than over run with wingnuts, trolls and scum.

Can't wait to hear his butt hurt whining about big bad "me" now. :laugh3: The little shit cries almost as much as Mel. I'll bet that little fucker has a PINK SS deaths head tat on his ass.

I know what Scouse is all about as a poster. I am just saying, I remember you let him back once.

And so you know, I have not discussed a vision for this place with Fash.

Anonymous

That fat fuck Renee.

I know what Scouse is all about as a poster. I am just saying, I remember you let him back once.

And so you know, I have not discussed a vision for this place with Fash.

Mods just keep doing what you are doing..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I can't be here as much as I would like..

Like right now I have to prepare for evening service.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "SCOUSE88"I dont get this place, I can't create threads here in the troll section,but I can in some other parts of the board?

Renee's moderating 'skills' leave a lot to be desired.

count your blessings, Hitler Jr.... at least you don't have to get each post approved.... :D

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/melanie-martinez/images/0/09/Crybaby_logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104100306">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE88"I dont get this place, I can't create threads here in the troll section,but I can in some other parts of the board?

Renee's moderating 'skills' leave a lot to be desired.

count your blessings, Hitler Jr.... at least you don't have to get each post approved.... :D

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/melanie-martinez/images/0/09/Crybaby_logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20160104100306">

Ah c'mon now. DSM is alright.

Blurt

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"nice panties.... are they new?

I'm not wearing any panties.  Whose skirt have you wandered up now?

i dunno.... i think i might be lost.... but atleast i feel better about the leg hair.... :(

Yeah, that's 'cause, like the Dragon Lady said, Skinz is wandering up my skirt.

(If you need extra panties, RW, just let me know. I'm charitable that way.)
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

i dunno.... i think i might be lost.... but atleast i feel better about the leg hair.... :(

I share my panties with nobody.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that's because you're a hillbilly.

The politically correct term for people like me is redneck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Jethro Bodine"
Quote from: "Blurt"

I share my panties with nobody.

The thought of any guy wearing women's underwear is disturbing enough, but especially a big ape like you Herm.

Anonymous

Blurt

Quote from: "Jethro Bodine"
Quote from: "Blurt"Well, that's because you're a hillbilly.

The politically correct term for people like me is redneck.

Mmm... "The Beverly Rednecks"... nope, it just don't sound right, Jed.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Blurt

Quote from: "Jethro Bodine"Blurt, what do you think? Would I look good in a dress?

Well, to be honest, the tats would make you look skanky. ac_biggrin

That really you?

You're a handsome one, aint'cha?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview