I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"True

Tonight the 100 m men's - Bolt, Galtin, Gay, De Grasse

Semi after 8 ET - then final before 10 ET

:thumbup:

cc

OK - Bolt gold, Gatlin silver, De Grasse the Canadian kid bronze

Fantastic - so new to sprinting, so young for a top sprinter - the future is his

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"OK - Bolt gold, Gatlin silver, De Grasse the Canadian kid bronze

Fantastic - so new to sprinting, so young for a top sprinter - the future is his

Congratulations to them all.

cc

Did you know he lived for basketball, was dragged to ontario schools 100 m final ... ran just for kicks  ... basketball shorts, sideways basketball stance (had no idea how to use the starting blocks) ....... beat them all in 10.2

switched gears, trained for sprints ... and the rest is history ... no ...  the future is  his and will become a great history

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Did you know he lived for basketball, was dragged to ontario schools 100 m final ... ran just for kicks  ... basketball shorts, sideways basketball stance (had no idea how to use the starting blocks) ....... beat them all in 10.2

switched gears, trained for sprints ... and the rest is history ... no ...  the future is  his and will become a great history

That is awesome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Did you know he lived for basketball, was dragged to ontario schools 100 m final ... ran just for kicks  ... basketball shorts, sideways basketball stance (had no idea how to use the starting blocks) ....... beat them all in 10.2

I've watched a few minutes here and there, but I haven't watched us of these games.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Meathead"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"The average woman is 5'-4" tall. Some of those girls are almost a foot taller than average. Me I'm 5'-2.5" whose closer to average?

Depends on weight. You should be 110-120 pounds.

The average woman weighs between 155 and 160 pounds. Given the size of some of those 6'-3" Amazon's, I'll bet they are just as far from average weight as I am. And given their extreme height, overall they are a lot further from average on all accounts than about 95% of the female population.

Just because any one of them can kick your squirrely, little, pink ass while splitting a cord of firewood at the same time, don't get your undies in a bunch with me.  :laugh3: A little effeminate geek live you doesn't have to come to their rescue.

The average women's weight is between155 and 160?? You must be referring to women from New Jersey. I'm 5'9" weigh  less than one sixty. I'm fit.

What a puny little runt.  :laugh3: Lift some weights and the real men who pump iron won't kick sand in your face at the beach.

Ha Real Men. A few of us post here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"The average woman is 5'-4" tall. Some of those girls are almost a foot taller than average. Me I'm 5'-2.5" whose closer to average?

The average woman weighs between 155 and 160 pounds. Given the size of some of those 6'-3" Amazon's, I'll bet they are just as far from average weight as I am. And given their extreme height, overall they are a lot further from average on all accounts than about 95% of the female population.

Just because any one of them can kick your squirrely, little, pink ass while splitting a cord of firewood at the same time, don't get your undies in a bunch with me.  :laugh3: A little effeminate geek live you doesn't have to come to their rescue.

The average women's weight is between155 and 160?? You must be referring to women from New Jersey. I'm 5'9" weigh  less than one sixty. I'm fit.

What a puny little runt.  :laugh3: Lift some weights and the real men who pump iron won't kick sand in your face at the beach.

:001_rolleyes:

Twenty Dollars

Really don't think that would be you Herm. Most Canadians are too drunk and sunburned after a day and a half. Large overweight men don't do too well in the tropics. You know.

Anonymous

Really don't think that would be you Herm. Most Canadians are too drunk and sunburned after a day and a half. Large overweight men don't do too well in the tropics. You know.

What is with all this childish posting about fat, skinny, short and tall?

Herman is not fat, you are not skinny, so how about posting like we are not on a playground at recess.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

What is with all this childish posting about fat, skinny, short and tall?

Herman is not fat, you are not skinny, so how about posting like we are not on a playground at recess.

You act as though he's you hubby?  A photo would tell the tale.

RW

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You act as though he's you hubby?  A photo would tell the tale.

Here's a tale for you:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f2/56/be/f256be849ff75b0c7bae7da5acbf885b.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I suspect he just might be

or he just never grew out of it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"I suspect he just might be

or he just never grew out of it

That is where his intellectual equals are.