Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Seems to be a lot of censorship on this board

Started by Gay Boy Roberto, August 11, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gay Boy Roberto

People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

RW

Because people would rather flap their gums than use their brains.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Why is that?

I've never noticed that. If anything, there needs to be more modding.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

More consistent modding would be nice.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Dietitian

Too many chiefs and not enough Indians on here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

More consistent modding would be nice.

I have noticed Herman and Renee have not always been on the same page. They seem to work through it though.

Dietitian

That's because Renee is an obnoxious, self absorbed control freak.   The board has to be moderated how she wishes or she throws a temper tantrum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ReneesDietitian"That's because Renee is an obnoxious, self absorbed control freak.   The board has to be moderated how she wishes or she throws a temper tantrum.

She likes order.

Anonymous

There isn't.

Twenty Dollars

QuoteToo many chiefs and not enough Indians on here.

Funny handle. You don't actually exist.

Cheese Burgers, Fetachini Alfredo do.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Dietician is Mel Gibson.

Anybody but TD could figure that out for themselves.

Gay Boy Roberto

Wow, I feel like I'm living in the Soviet Union during the cold war. Sooooooo much censorship. This must be the forum of sensitive souls. There is treatment for over-sensitivity. No meds, but lots of cognitive therapy.
People hate as they love, unreasonably.

- William Makepeace Thackeray

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Wow, I feel like I'm living in the Soviet Union during the cold war. Sooooooo much censorship. This must be the forum of sensitive souls. There is treatment for over-sensitivity. No meds, but lots of cognitive therapy.

Another butthurt drama queen who thinks he is above rules and common courtesy. How do you endure your pain and suffering(said no one ever).

Renee

Quote from: "Gay Boy Roberto"Wow, I feel like I'm living in the Soviet Union during the cold war. Sooooooo much censorship. This must be the forum of sensitive souls. There is treatment for over-sensitivity. No meds, but lots of cognitive therapy.

What do you consider "censorship"?

This is not that "free for all" troll paradise that you are used to, where you can spam your vapid, empty headed crap anywhere you want.

If you are looking for that kind of experience, stay in Van. There you can cry and piss yourself with fear over Trump and gush over Canckles Pants Suit all you want. The retard crew that exists there will just call you a "fag" and laugh at you. No harm done.

BTW, if this was the Soviet Union YOU would be locked up in a mental institution or a prison for being gay and you would have no voice to complain.

Just a little perspective.....get some.... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.