The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Gotta bring out the dumbells!

Started by JOE, August 12, 2016, 09:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I stopped on April 3rd, 1995. Was going on a hike out to Ano Neuvo beach to check the surf. Uh oh no smokes. Decided then and there, enough was enough. Smokes weren't that expensive then. They are now. Think of the $$$ you'd save. More golf vacations.

You're absolutely right, but man is it difficult. How did you do it? Cold turkey without any help like Nicorette's or the patch?

I tried Nicorette. Don't think patches existed back then. Nicorette gum killed the craving for a few minutes. Didn't really help. It was a matter of making up my mind for real and following through.

Sheer determination to kick your habit eh? I bought a vape, but I am still smoking. Once golf and barbeque season winds down, it will be easier....I hope

You can do it. Think about that course at the 4Seasons in Papagayuo, Costa Rica. Tropo, lush, green. That whole property is gorgeous.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I stopped on April 3rd, 1995. Was going on a hike out to Ano Neuvo beach to check the surf. Uh oh no smokes. Decided then and there, enough was enough. Smokes weren't that expensive then. They are now. Think of the $$$ you'd save. More golf vacations.

You're absolutely right, but man is it difficult. How did you do it? Cold turkey without any help like Nicorette's or the patch?

I tried Nicorette. Don't think patches existed back then. Nicorette gum killed the craving for a few minutes. Didn't really help. It was a matter of making up my mind for real and following through.

Sheer determination to kick your habit eh? I bought a vape, but I am still smoking. Once golf and barbeque season winds down, it will be easier....I hope

You can do it. Think about that course at the 4Seasons in Papagayuo, Costa Rica. Tropo, lush, green. That whole property is gorgeous.

Paradise below the heavens I would imagine.

Twenty Dollars

Paradise below the heavens I would imagine.

Accurate assessment.

Anonymous

I am an ex smoker too. I wound it down over a couple of months I think. The gum helped. Get on it though brother.

Anonymous

Sheer determination to kick your habit eh? I bought a vape, but I am still smoking. Once golf and barbeque season winds down, it will be easier....I hope.

I wish you success in quitting Seoul.