The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

The Honourable Doctor David Suzuki is Actually a Lowlife

Started by Gary Oak, February 28, 2013, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gary Oak

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/david-suzuki-event-organizer-threatens-call-9-11-171423142.html">http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-p ... 23142.html">http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/canada-politics/david-suzuki-event-organizer-threatens-call-9-11-171423142.html

Take a look at this video. I remember hearing the Honourable Doctor David suzuki say on the radio many years ago that whenever he a a white person that he wanted to go and beat him up for the bad things that whites have done to natives and slaving the blacks etc... Apparently his wife didn't find it bliss to be married to him from what a scientist who knew her told his son who is a friend of mine. he wants an entourage of young university girls for security for his trips. This video expresses my opinion on this very well

Anonymous

I used to watch the Nature of Things with my father and brother when I was a young girl.

Obvious Li

there are few people on the planet that deserve our disgust and revulsion more than Suzuki....he and his kind are the epitomy of evil in that they have the cult like ability to turn their followers to blind obedience to their agenda......they seem to be able to find some character flaw in their adherents and use it to their advantage.....in his case he is a dangerous, narcissistic, senile, anti-white, psychopath who needs to be marginalized until he dies of a stroke...people need to stop feeding this assholes's ego.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"there are few people on the planet that deserve our disgust and revulsion more than Suzuki....he and his kind are the epitomy of evil in that they have the cult like ability to turn their followers to blind obedience to their agenda......they seem to be able to find some character flaw in their adherents and use it to their advantage.....in his case he is a dangerous, narcissistic, senile, anti-white, psychopath who needs to be marginalized until he dies of a stroke...people need to stop feeding this assholes's ego.

Hmm, that is very surprising Obvious Li..

He doesn't seem to be like that on his tv show.

Gary Oak

I think I will learn how to say coffee monkey in Japanese just in case I run into David Suzuki

Frost

Suzuki is greedy, and found a place in the green nut party to make money, cant blame a guy for trying  :lol:

No respect here for him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"David Suzuki's Real Estate Footprint

On the fifth day of sustainable living

My guru gave to me...

Property in Toronto,

Another in Australia,

A spot on Quadra Island,

Water front in Point Grey,

And a cabin up in northern BC...*

He has lots of places to live.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"David Suzuki's Real Estate Footprint

On the fifth day of sustainable living

My guru gave to me...

Property in Toronto,

Another in Australia,

A spot on Quadra Island,

Water front in Point Grey,

And a cabin up in northern BC...*

He has lots of places to live.

Yes, he has many big energy guzzling houses, but you should freeze in the dark.

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche