Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Asian stereotypes

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2013, 05:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This guy is funny, but he talks too fast.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"This guy is funny, but he talks too fast.

That is funny seoulbro, thanks for posting it.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Time Flies

Many movies show Asian women pairing off with white males. Asian American males are depicted as men who are not even capable of having an on-screen romance with someone from their own ethnic group. Movies like the Joy Luck Club show four Asian American women in relationships. Only one was in a relationship with another Asian male, but that relationship was doomed by the Asian husband's stinginess with money and coldness to his partner. On top of that, at the beginning of the movie, the mothers of the four Asian American women all married Asian males who turned out to be either abusive, distant, or promiscuous. Movies like this show Asian males as being very undesirable partner in a relationship.

It's part of the West's desexing campaign against Asian men. Due to the Western media's anti-Asian male bias we have to work twice as hard and be twice as successful as white men do. I have heard every excuse from white women and sellout Asian bitches like Fashionista only notice white men.

Gary Oak

So Time Fries feels that asian woman who like white guys are too stupid to know what is best for them and you time fries the enlightened one has the secret truth. Maybe Time fries should go back to China. you don't have to live in this country full of horrible people who you don't like. So why are you here time Fries ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"Many movies show Asian women pairing off with white males. Asian American males are depicted as men who are not even capable of having an on-screen romance with someone from their own ethnic group. Movies like the Joy Luck Club show four Asian American women in relationships. Only one was in a relationship with another Asian male, but that relationship was doomed by the Asian husband's stinginess with money and coldness to his partner. On top of that, at the beginning of the movie, the mothers of the four Asian American women all married Asian males who turned out to be either abusive, distant, or promiscuous. Movies like this show Asian males as being very undesirable partner in a relationship.

It's part of the West's desexing campaign against Asian men. Due to the Western media's anti-Asian male bias we have to work twice as hard and be twice as successful as white men do. I have heard every excuse from white women and sellout Asian bitches like Fashionista only notice white men.

I agree with you that Hollywood doesn't always portrayed Asian men in the most positive light. However, when you call that sweet angel Fash a bitch I want to slap the stupid out of you.

Romero

I also agree Hollywood doesn't always portray Asian men positively. How ironic and unfortunate that Time Flies portrays Asian women even worse.

Time Flies - can't you just stick to the basics? Just hate us white guys. Don't be hating your mothers, sisters, family and friends.

Pinay

Quote from: "seoulbro"This guy is funny, but he talks too fast.

He talks too fast but he's funny ! i like the video, gave me some good laughs  :mrgreen: more more !  :D