Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What? Can't type the word repetition any more?

A budgie with below average intelligence has a larger vocabulary than you do. The admin is giving you a chance to show us you know more a than few words, but you aren't jumping on the opportunity.

Budgie?

ac_lmfao

How did Budge get corrected to budgie?

Words are changed at will here. I saw what you saw earlier today...it was a hoot, especially coupled with the intended ridicule!  ac_toofunny

It wasn't just in the quote but my reply. Both instances of the word were changed. That was manually done and intentionally.

I help posters out all the time if their is a typo and at least one told me he appreciated it..

I would do it for anyone if a typo occurs.

Mostly because I used it accurately to describe the guesses that folks need to make here. Let's explore other words having to do with race. I don't need to point them out. Why not make use of our entire language? Or are you going to pander to the obease tattooed guy, his own words. Maybe the butt hurt ticket taker? What about the Iron chink? This place needs to smarten up.

Anonymous

Twenty Dollars, you should be using this opportunity to better your posting skills rather than evading the word censor..

As I said, this is only temporary..

It's entitely up to you how long it lasts.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What? Can't type the word repetition any more?

A budgie with below average intelligence has a larger vocabulary than you do. The admin is giving you a chance to show us you know more a than few words, but you aren't jumping on the opportunity.

Budgie?

ac_lmfao

How did Budge get corrected to budgie?

Words are changed at will here. I saw what you saw earlier today...it was a hoot, especially coupled with the intended ridicule!  ac_toofunny

It wasn't just in the quote but my reply. Both instances of the word were changed. That was manually done and intentionally.

I correct obvious typos all the time and at least one poster  told me he appreciated it..

I would want mods doing the same for me if a word is missing and so on.

Looked like a spelling error and not a typo to me, which was funny considering the person was chewing another out about vocabulary levels.

Fair enough. Typo it was.  ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, you should be using this opportunity to better your posting skills rather than evading the word censor..

Why do you choose sensorship, and alter my posts? Why Fashonista?

Is it you who changes the words around? Really fouled up hon? Who running the show now? Obease Herman? Looks like I can still use Obease?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, you should be using this opportunity to better your posting skills rather than evading the word censor..

The idea is good, but it's an exercise in futility. Total Dumbass is not capable of posting anything beyond the few words he posts here ad nauseum.

I want to thank you again for correcting typos. I post on the fly from my phone. I don't usually have the time to check for spelling or missing words.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

The idea is good, but it's an exercise in futility. Total Dumbass is not capable of posting anything beyond the few words he posts here ad nauseum.

I want to thank you again for correcting typos. I post on the fly from my phone. I don't usually have the time to check for spelling or missing words.

You're most certainly welcome iron horse jockey.

ac_smile

kiebers

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Why do you choose sensorship, and alter my posts? Why Fashonista?

Is it you who changes the words around? Really fouled up hon? Who running the show now? I am not smart Herman? Looks like I can still use I am not smart?

I am quite sure you can use the statement "I am not smart" all you want to. We will just agree and go on down the road. No arguments from us at all. See how easy that is????
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quite a bit of this thread may wind up in the derailment thread. Never know what the powers that be will do.......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Quite a bit of this thread may wind up in the derailment thread. Never know what the powers that be will do.......

Depends how much barrel wash Herm has guzzled when he reads this this thread. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Quite a bit of this thread may wind up in the derailment thread. Never know what the powers that be will do.......

Herm#s patience will eventually run out.