Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

We are moving at the end of the month

Started by Anonymous, August 18, 2016, 10:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

good luck with the move.... and good luck with the board.... i know we got off to a bad start and never really recovered from it but theres no hard feelings on my part. yall are okay by me....

Annie

Why is the forum moving? I haven't been on much the last while so I must have missed a ton of stuff going on.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Do yourselves all a favor......dont take that ree-ree Twenty Nickles with you. ac_biggrin

Other than that.....good luck.....have fun. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"good luck with the move.... and good luck with the board.... i know we got off to a bad start and never really recovered from it but theres no hard feelings on my part. yall are okay by me....

All in your mind deadskinmask..

The only person here who hates you is Shen Li..

She hates a lot of people though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Why is the forum moving? I haven't been on much the last while so I must have missed a ton of stuff going on.

We've missed you too Annie..

RW has a lot on her plate at the moment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Do yourselves all a favor......dont take that ree-ree Twenty Nickles with you. ac_biggrin

Other than that.....good luck.....have fun. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Thank you Renee, I hope to see you there.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"Why is the forum moving? I haven't been on much the last while so I must have missed a ton of stuff going on.

Ohhh I can imagine  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ohhh I can imagine  :sad:

How's grandma life treating ya Annie?

Annie

Grandma life is great, Shen. She's got 2 bottom teeth up and a couple more on the way.  She's teething so the red cheeks and drooling as well as fussing and sleep changes.  But not too bad.  She had a cowlick that wouldn't go down until now lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Grandma life is great, Shen. She's got 2 bottom teeth up and a couple more on the way.  She's teething so the red cheeks and drooling as well as fussing and sleep changes.  But not too bad.  She had a cowlick that wouldn't go down until now lol

My Mommy lives with us, so she is kinda like a second Mommy to her two grandsons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Grandma life is great, Shen. She's got 2 bottom teeth up and a couple more on the way.  She's teething so the red cheeks and drooling as well as fussing and sleep changes.  But not too bad.  She had a cowlick that wouldn't go down until now lol

:thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"good luck with the move.... and good luck with the board.... i know we got off to a bad start and never really recovered from it but theres no hard feelings on my part. yall are okay by me....

You still feeling sorry for ur delicate little flower self you fucking homo. They may not hate ur pathetic emo whining guts, but I do.

Go back to ur transgender forum you thin-skinned, effeminate candyass.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You still feeling sorry for ur delicate little flower self you fucking homo. They may not hate ur pathetic emo whining guts, but I do.

Go back to ur transgender forum you thin-skinned, effeminate candyass.

Get over it Shen Li.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"

My Mommy lives with us, so she is kinda like a second Mommy to her two grandsons.

It's good you have help, kids are a lot of work at any age lol  My son works and goes to courses while she stays home and takes care of baby. They live at her parent's house right now. They both work full time too but her Mom does a lot as well.

Annie

Ohh do you need any boxes? I can help pack!   :roll: