Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Fair thoughts and happy hours.

Started by Bricktop, September 01, 2016, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Yes we are.  We should both be over on ThirdRail with our kind.

Anonymous

This is strange stuff. But, then again I am in the dark about the behind the scenes stuff.

Pyramus

Its simple, Herman. A former Admin, having declared she was done with the board and seen its transition away from her responsibility, retained her Admin access and used it to deal with private and personal conflicts that have nothing to do with this board.

Its rather sad, as we all know she is a better person than that...but we also know she is not as well as she would like.

I apologise for inadvertently inciting this awkward and regrettable situation, and accept that my return was an undue provocation towards her, as I assumed that she had left. I was fully aware that my presence would agitate her...which is why I have been absent. It was bad timing, I guess.

I know that she will feel badly when she reflects on her actions, but no harm is truly done, and we all need to move on.

Bricktop

No admin access was retained.  I logged in like everyone else.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Black Dog"No admin access was retained.  I logged in like everyone else.

I have the Ms.Min handle now.

Bricktop

That Sting guy is a liar and a sheepifier.

Or maybe that's Gerry Fallwell...

Anonymous

Saying goodbye is easy. It's the gone part they cannot accept.

Bricktop

That's why I'm here.  I don't really like any of you. It's just to cause problems.