News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Why does it say 'This board has no forums'?

Started by JOE, September 08, 2016, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "JOE"just have access to the reject rodeo.

i must be a reject :D

And nobody ran with this? Too obvious?

Quite the serious bunch are we? :laugh3:

Aryan

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I doubt you can run with anything you old bastard   :laugh:

Sonny, on my worst day I could beat your tea bagging ass runnin, fightin, and fuckin.

BTW, It must be like rubbing your dick down with 30 grit with those dishpan hands.  :laugh3:

Aryan

If you believe I wash dishes for a living then you are one naive old fucker, especially when you consider who that information is coming from.  :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "JOE"just have access to the reject rodeo.

i must be a reject :D

And nobody ran with this? Too obvious?

Quite the serious bunch are we? :laugh3:

I know...I am trying not give him his attention fix on everything he posts. I realize I fell off that wagon for a few minutes in this thread but I do relapse every now and then.... :laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If you believe I wash dishes for a living then you are one naive old fucker, especially when you consider who that information is coming from.  :001_rolleyes:

Well what do you do for a living, squeaker?

Since you won't tell me;....you're a "dishwasher" or a "shit shoveler" or some other equally shitty occupation. Get used to it.  :laugh3:

I would add "migrant bean picker" but that would mean you would have to leave your neighborhood.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"Lately, everyone has commented that you can't get into the forum or post in it.

Is this a technical/admin issue, or is this intentional to shut certain peopke out or prevent others from joining?

What's going on here at the Blue Cashew?

Have the mods or the forum...flipped?

First, don't speak for me. No one but you has had an issue with getting to see the entire forum. Those having a discussion in Hermans thread did not have an issue getting into the forum, they just had to login. Somehow your user group got changed but is now fixed. You could have contacted Fash via PM telling her and wait for the issue to be resolved. But for some reason you could only wait 5 minutes before you ran to VF to make this post. Such a little drama queen.

Quote from: "JOE"I don't know what is going at the Blue Shoe.

Every time it says there are no topics in this forum.

Logged in, still couldn't accrss anythin'.

Maybe Herman didn't like what I said.

Not sure how they intend to keep on going if they can't attract any new members.

Maybe they like it like that.

Oh well different stroks for different folks.

I despise the cross forum drama but I will be calling you out on it when I see you instigate.

It seems JOE could hardly wait to go and report it to VF instead of telling me..

I am the only one that can fix it..

Nobody on VF can.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"If you believe I wash dishes for a living then you are one naive old fucker, especially when you consider who that information is coming from.  :001_rolleyes:

Since you won't tell me;....you're a "dishwasher" or a "shit shoveler" or some other equally shitty occupation. Get used to it.  :laugh3:

I would add "migrant bean picker" but that would mean you would have to leave your neighborhood.

Whatever I say you're gonna criticise and patronise aren't you?  

You're just bitter because you're an old bastard with not many years left on this mortal coil.    ac_lmfao

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You're just bitter because you're an old bastard with not many years left on this mortal coil.    ac_lmfao

I don't criticize the truth, little boy. I just state it.

Between those dish pan hands and the time you spend jerking off, you must blow half your paycheck on hand lotion. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Tit for tat pippi. Sure I'm 86. You are a dishwasher. Why lie about it? Have a nice day. Working?

Anonymous

I don't criticize the truth, little boy. I just state it.

Between those dish pan hands and the time you spend jerking off, you must blow half your paycheck on hand lotion. :laugh3:

ac_toofunny   ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview