Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Sports Cars

Started by JOE, August 30, 2016, 10:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

In all fairness to Seaman, he did admit he sold it to the individual.

And many individuals in a rock band (even a shitty Canadian one) tend to party hard.  Too much coke and booze, and a little rough water is all it takes...  Over you go!

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/A88B5C0B-B870-4215-990E-0F31F7C5AADA_zpswcoc2fvl.jpg.html">

I'm in Galli. Can we do this all day long?

Bloody oath...and a few feet bigger of course!  :thumbup:

">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Seaman's boat the "Sea Major" is a death boat.  He sold it to a member of a Canadian rock band, who shortly thereafter ended up getting swept overboard and perishing.

I'm not making this shit up!

And looking at those Euro sports cars reminds me of Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

Is it possible there are other boats called Sea Major in the SF Bay area?

This saga is 100% true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Oberon"That is not his car!!!

I am the only one that OWNS his sports car in this thread.

Joe won't even tell us what ride he owns.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/Mzc1WDUwMA==/z/PcwAAOxydlFSsmeR/$_3.JPG?set_id=2">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Is it possible there are other boats called Sea Major in the SF Bay area?

No.  That was Seaman's boat, and it's a death boat.

I'm not making this up.

I hope Twenty Dollars shares a story about this.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Angry White Male"In all fairness to Seaman, he did admit he sold it to the individual.

And many individuals in a rock band (even a shitty Canadian one) tend to party hard.  Too much coke and booze, and a little rough water is all it takes...  Over you go!

Took he and his women for a sea trial. They loved the boat. Sea Major was in perfect condition. I always kept her that way. He made an offer the next Monday. Wasn't too smart for him to round the Farallon islands in November. The boat did well there and back. Scott.. Scott didn't. RIP Scott.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"In all fairness to Seaman, he did admit he sold it to the individual.

Took he and his women for a sea trial. They loved the boat. Sea Major was in perfect condition. I always kept her that way. He made an offer the next Monday. Wasn't too smart for him to round the Farallon islands in November. The boat did well there and back. Scott.. Scott didn't. RIP Scott.

:ohmy:

How long did he own the boat before this tragedy happened?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

5, 6 months?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

5, 6 months?

Was he an inexperienced sailor?

Twenty Dollars

A guess?

Anonymous

A guess?

Do you own the vehicles you posted?

I own a Nissan Altima.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/C5677D0B-D3A2-468E-9D48-448F0932FF68_zpspyuokw7z.jpg.html">

Yes. 2 of these. And a Porsche similar to the Speedster. 1961. No sports cars at the moment.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/2015-02/A6195721-C434-4B85-B401-1089EB0D2F5E_zpshtkby8nw.jpg.html">

The only image I have left on my comp.

Gallium

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"My fun ride...

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Honda-S2000.jpg">

The much revered and now highly sought after Honda S2000. The most powerful non-turbo engine ever produced for a mass production vehicle.

9000rpm.

Tons of unique and specific innovations; electric (not hydraulic) power steering. True LSD. 50-50 weight distribution, with cross member for maximum structural integrity and stiffness for a convertible. Engine, gearbox, drive train, exhaust and fuel injection all unique to this vehicle and this vehicle alone. No parts from other cars utilised.

A true legend, and a pride and joy.

And no, its not for sale...

:yahoo:

It is for fucken sale that's why the rego is Honda and the for sale docs are on the dash

You fucken verballing cunt.  ac_beating  :sdfjh(2):
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE