The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME!

Started by RW, September 01, 2016, 05:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, you make a good point. That IS a lot of skin to tuck.

:laugh:

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/EA7B9F92-DC8F-45D1-8163-F3582D3D1EE5_zpsqauv7uuw.jpg.html">

Maybe some day Herman will find his true being? Let's hope together.

http://aznpeople.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/0/5/14057955/9926839_orig.jpg?0">

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Beiing a broken record on a forum is your "true being#eh dumbass.

What else has the octogenarian got to do to kill a day besides post the only words he ever learned how to spell. It's not like the skinny little wanker has ever seen the inside of a gym.

Funny coming from a fat overweight fool with a bunch of dumb tats. Come on Hermy, they said you lift. Even you assume it. Mister muscles hobby farmer. Listen to your bud... Try a tummy tuck.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Oberon"A skin tuck wouldn't hurt though.

His mother's money won't last forever you know.

More and more Canadian guesses. Renee and the karma queen aren't even here. Your an old pussy Herm. What? Can't type the word assumption any more?

Anonymous

Total Dumbass is jealous of Herman's physique, height and that he actually finished high school without his rich momma bribing the principal. How bloody pathetic.

Let's see if the trust fund retard is able to add any new words when he responds with his pouting. The smart money is on no.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dumbass is jealous of Herman's physique, height and that he actually finished high school without his rich momma bribing the principal. How bloody pathetic.

Let's see if the trust fund retard is able to add any new words when he responds with his pouting. The smart money is on no.

I knew TD was a ped, but he must be a homo too. Look at the way he's always talking about another guy's body. TD is a bottom.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"What? Can't type the word repetition any more?

A budgie with below average intelligence has a larger vocabulary than you do. The admin is giving you a chance to show us you know more a than few words, but you aren't jumping on the opportunity.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

A budgie with below average intelligence has a larger vocabulary than you do. The admin is giving you a chance to show us you know more a than few words, but you aren't jumping on the opportunity.

Budgie?

ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Total Dumbass is jealous of Herman's physique, height and that he actually finished high school without his rich momma bribing the principal. How bloody pathetic.

I knew TD was a ped, but he must be a homo too. Look at the way he's always talking about another guy's body. TD is a bottom.

That does seem different.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Budgie?

ac_lmfao

How did Budge get corrected to budgie?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Oberon"A skin tuck wouldn't hurt though.

His mother's money won't last forever you know.

More and more Canadian guesses. Renee and the karma queen aren't even here. Your an old pussy Herm. What? Can't type the word repetition any more?

I'm not Canadian,pruneskin.

Gallium

Budgie?

ac_lmfao

Words are changed at will here. I saw what you saw earlier today...it was a hoot, especially coupled with the intended ridicule!  ac_toofunny

Frood

Quote from: "Gallium"

Budgie?

ac_lmfao

Words are changed at will here. I saw what you saw earlier today...it was a hoot, especially coupled with the intended ridicule!  ac_toofunny

It wasn't just in the quote but my reply. Both instances of the word were changed. That was manually done and intentionally.
Blahhhhhh...

Gallium

Budgie?

ac_lmfao

It wasn't just in the quote but my reply. Both instances of the word were changed. That was manually done and intentionally.

Ditto.  :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Budgie?

ac_lmfao

I correct obvious typos all the time and at least one poster  told me he appreciated it..

I would want mods doing the same for me if a word is missing and so on.