Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fair thoughts and happy hours.

Started by Bricktop, September 01, 2016, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

And what would that achieve, dongsaeng?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"And what would that achieve, dongsaeng?

Nothing, nor should it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Oberon"Like a pisspool in the snow, Tiger Lily...You're so sweet you make honey taste like lemon juice.

What, no smiley.

I agree with Oberon, it's not necessary.

Bricktop

Nothing, nor should it.

Then why ask?

Perhaps, in the spirit of openness, I should be frank.

You are not on my popularity list.

Now, you may or may not give a fuck. But you should know that I regard your treatment of RW both reprehensible and baseless. I couldn't be bothered to stick up for her at the time but your imputation that she was planning some kind of coup despite me telling her she should take this place over is more the kind of rumour one expects in the playground of a pre-school, rather than amongst intelligent adults, and your conduct towards her took this place far closer than you will ever know to extinction. There were people who regarded your despicable outbursts as reason enough to wipe this place off the cyber map, given how much effort she put into getting up and running, and they had the means and ability to have done so.

And it was she herself that held back the executioners hand and enabled a peaceful transfer rather than burning the whole thing down.

So, dongsaeng, it may be to everyone's advantage that you keep out of my face, and I shall keep out of yours because I'm the only one around here who calls RW a cunt...and a bitch...and a whore...and a psycho...and well anything else you can think of that's cruel and nasty until she thinks very little of herself and of me.

Or not. That is up to you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

Nothing, nor should it.

Then why ask?

Now, you may or may not give a fuck. But you should know that I regard your treatment of RW both reprehensible and baseless. Your imputation that she was planning some kind of coup is more the kind of rumour one expects in the playground of a pre-school, rather than amongst intelligent adults, and your conduct towards her took this place far closer than you will ever know to extinction. There were people who regarded your despicable outbursts as reason enough to wipe this place off the cyber map, given how much effort she put into getting up and running, and they had the means and ability to have done so.

And it was she herself that held back the executioners hand and enabled a peaceful transfer rather than burning the whole thing down.

So, dongsaeng, it may be to everyone's advantage that you keep out of my face, and I shall keep out of yours.

Let's try not to fight old wars Oberon..

I have talked privately with Seoul about this too.

Bricktop

I am putting my cards on the table. I have no intent for this to become a running battle, and spoil your new start. But given his comments elsewhere, he seems not so inclined.

Its on him as to whether or not the battle continues.

Anonymous

Nothing, nor should it.

Then why ask?

Now, you may or may not give a fuck. But you should know that I regard your treatment of RW both reprehensible and baseless. Your imputation that she was planning some kind of coup is more the kind of rumour one expects in the playground of a pre-school, rather than amongst intelligent adults, and your conduct towards her took this place far closer than you will ever know to extinction. There were people who regarded your despicable outbursts as reason enough to wipe this place off the cyber map, given how much effort she put into getting up and running, and they had the means and ability to have done so.

So, dongsaeng, it may be to everyone's advantage that you keep out of my face, and I shall keep out of yours.

I don't mind SB as a poster. However, the hating on RW was irrational.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I am putting my cards on the table. I have no intent for this to become a running battle, and spoil your new start. But given his comments elsewhere, he seems not so inclined.

Its on him as to whether or not the battle continues.

Battle continues? I was unaware war had been declared.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Likewise. I regarded him as a good member. His onslaught towards her was unwarranted malice, however, and totally unfair.  Just like I'm doing to her right now.

It would be nice if he apologised...I should too but I'm bitter and have to exact my revenge on her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Likewise. I regarded him as a good member. His onslaught towards her was unwarranted malice, however, and totally unfair.

It would be nice if he apologised...

In all fairness, if I apologized for every time I blew up at somebody and called them names, we'd need more bandwidth.

Bricktop

Yeah, but your flipouts are less malice, more oriental temperament which no-one takes seriously. Besides, you look good in tight jeans.

Slowbro here, on the other hand, was not only out of line, he was utterly wrong in his accusations.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah, but your flipouts are less malice, more oriental temperament which no-one takes seriously. Besides, you look good in tight jeans.

Slowbro here, on the other hand, was not only out of line, he was utterly wrong in his accusations.

I look fucking hawt in anything and in nothing. :wink:

Bricktop

Yes, I know.

Oops.

I should not have said that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Yes, I know.

Oops.

I should not have said that.

:laugh:  ac_drinks

Bricktop

Salut. Er...isn't it late to be sucking the sauce?