Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

You get what you pay for

Started by shin, September 05, 2016, 11:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"sad is when they have no money and don't eat. I always feed the ting tongs ;)

Selling their bodies to men more than twice their age just to eat is sad.

Slobs like Gordo don't give a fuck about that.

He sold his body to some boong prison gang when he was incarcerated years ago so it's no big deal to him.  :laugh3:

cc

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, better you give them a monetary tip, cos your dick's tip would be waaaaaaaay too small.

I heard a roo bit it off, so I'm not sure what he uses

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"sad is when they have no money and don't eat. I always feed the ting tongs ;)

He sold his body to some boong prison gang when he was incarcerated years ago so it's no big deal to him.  :laugh3:

Jail jokes. :sneaky2:

GORDY GAMBINO

Go fuck yerself cunt  ac_toofunny
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "Oberon"Well, better you give them a monetary tip, cos your dick's tip would be waaaaaaaay too small.

A Glasgow Smile on you would be fitting!

Son, I get it that you want my attention. Many do.

But you won't get it pretending you're something you're not. And you're definitely NOT a tough guy.

Bricktop

Wulf!!!

Even boongs have standards!!!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"

Wulf!!!

No they don't cos you used to fuck em in the watch house straight from Vic Square.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

But weren't you the one that kept asking to share your cell with one?

In fact, I recall you ASKING for us to go and arrest one, just for you, and you'd pay the fine.

Anonymous

Wulf!!!

Damn, those people are ugly.

Wulf

Isn't "ting tong" some kind of tourist sex code for male prostitute in Thailand?

I think it is. ac_umm

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"Isn't "ting tong" some kind of tourist sex code for male prostitute in Thailand?

I think it is. ac_umm

ac_toofunny

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Wulf"Isn't "ting tong" some kind of tourist sex code for male prostitute in Thailand?

I think it is. ac_umm

Youre a fucking idiot you know that right
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"But weren't you the one that kept asking to share your cell with one?

In fact, I recall you ASKING for us to go and arrest one, just for you, and you'd pay the fine.

and just like that you go off and do exactly what I request. Youre learning son youre learning.

Go get me Liddy I wanna have a quiet word with that cunt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Wulf

When Gordo is in Bangkok, he only stays at hotels that cater to his tastes. The night managers at these flop houses all know exactly how to stock his room.

A "usual" for him is a 12pak of Fosters, 2 fourteen year old "Ting Tongs", a big rubber fist, and an industrial size tub of petroleum jelly. :laugh:

Gallium

Quote from: "Gallium"

A Glasgow Smile on you would be fitting!

Son, I get it that you want my attention. Many do.

But you won't get it pretending you're something you're not. And you're definitely NOT a tough guy.

I want your attention? You came running at me with your front butt all in a flap. By the by...your micky is dripping.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bf/58/d7/bf58d7617a17400e01405056e51deae1.jpg">