The best topic

Replies: 8337
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:47:13 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Random Interesting Observation...

Started by Angry White Male, September 02, 2016, 01:30:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I have been purposely avoiding Freud since Fash let him back in. I knew it would be a short time before he started on the deflection, lies and churlish insults. He is so predictably boring.

Renee was right about forums no longer attracting intelligent, mainstream posters. There are no more good discussions here or on that other board. They have both become warehouses now for aging social retards. We just lost a great poster(Renee) and gave free access to this joint to Dinky Freud the bearded lady, Total Dunce and the phony phinn. The first one is capable of participating in rational discussion, but he wants to relive his flame forum glory days, the second one can't string two coherent sentences together and the third is not sober ten minutes of the day.

I got to think about why I am here now. I have better things to do than be a babysitter for over the hill jackasses. Fash, the ball is in your court. If this is the way it is going to be, I am afraid I can no longer be your mod.

Herm, you should not engage obvious trolls directly. It's one thing to counter posts made by the likes of Dinky Freud or Odinson, but do not give them what they crave and make it about them personally. On second thought, reserve that just for Freud. Odinson only talks about himself to himself. Ignore odinson entirely like I do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Herman"I have been purposely avoiding Freud since Fash let him back in. I knew it would be a short time before he started on the deflection, lies and churlish insults. He is so predictably boring.

Renee was right about forums no longer attracting intelligent, mainstream posters. There are no more good discussions here or on that other board. They have both become warehouses now for aging social retards. We just lost a great poster(Renee) and gave free access to this joint to Dinky Freud the bearded lady, Total Dunce and the phony phinn. The first one is capable of participating in rational discussion, but he wants to relive his flame forum glory days, the second one can't string two coherent sentences together and the third is not sober ten minutes of the day.

I got to think about why I am here now. I have better things to do than be a babysitter for over the hill jackasses. Fash, the ball is in your court. If this is the way it is going to be, I am afraid I can no longer be your mod.

Herm, you should not engage obvious trolls directly. It's one thing to counter posts made by the likes of Dinky Freud or Odinson, but do not give them what they crave and make it about them personally. On second thought, reserve that just for Freud. Odinson only talks about himself to himself. Ignore odinson entirely like I do.

You are right brother. I would add Mel to that, but he is fucked up, not a troll like Freud and odinson.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You are right brother. I would add Mel to that, but he is fucked up, not a troll like Freud and odinson.

I do not always practice what I preach Herm. I go after all of Oak's handles.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes: You're like a broken record: He's Freud! He's Gargoyle! He's a wanker! Make him state that he's a liar!  :001_rolleyes:

Let it go. I too am bored with this bizarre witch hunt.

Enough with the ninja post editing, thank you. The pronoun used was she and not he. Someone has overstepped the bounds and it's not me.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Shen is stalking someone at a different site and she thinks it's me? That means she's been trying to also stalk me.  ac_toofunny

Actually, she learned about your handle at TRF from RW like I did.

http://thebluecashew.net/post124434.html?hilit=Gargoyle#p124434">http://thebluecashew.net/post124434.htm ... le#p124434">http://thebluecashew.net/post124434.html?hilit=Gargoyle#p124434

ac_toofunny

Hilarious

Looks like RW suckered a few people

You didn't sucker any of the people that heard your real voice.

It is no secret that RW and I do not get along. But, she did not make up the conversations she had with Dinky Freud.

I read about this Dinky Dianna troll and his Skype conversations with RW.

Bricktop

His real name is Aaron. He lives in Melbourne.

However, as he denies this, what I've stated cannot be construed as PI, and is thus perfectly within the rules.

Right, Aaron?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"His real name is Aaron. He lives in Melbourne.

However, as he denies this, what I've stated cannot be construed as PI, and is thus perfectly within the rules.

Right, Aaron?

Aaron(Dinky fucking Dianna) is a fucking pos.

Bricktop

Well, that may be going too far. He's clearly sociophobic, and has trouble relating to others on a social level. He also seems to mask this trait by constantly pretending he's someone he's not. Its been his standard operating procedure for a decade or more. Some suggested that he may suffer a multiple personality disorder...but I'm not convinced, because those that suffer said disorder usually have at least ONE personality that makes sense.

His propensity to be someone he's not also hints at a level of self loathing, which is no surprise, given how many other people have found him onerous and taxing.

He's what he's always been; a serial nuisance who couldn't get off the merry go round of madness he created in trying to garner respect.

Actually, you're right. He is a POS.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I got to think about why I am here now. I have better things to do than be a babysitter for over the hill jackasses. Fash, the ball is in your court. If this is the way it is going to be, I am afraid I can no longer be your mod.

Renee is a fat piece of shit that has no worth.  The sooner you understand that, the better.

Step down then.  There are more capable Mods that can handle the situation.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I would add Mel to that, but he is fucked up, not a troll like Freud and odinson.

Careful Herman...

I have never burned bridges with you...

I have tried to be as "cordial" with you as I could...

No hard feelings.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"I would add Mel to that, but he is fucked up, not a troll like Freud and odinson.

Careful Herman...

I have never burned bridges with you...

I have tried to be as "cordial" with you as I could...

No hard feelings.

Relax little man, Herm's got forearms bigger than your torso.

Rambo Wong

Aaron the old man aka Dinky Dianna is whining on the other board because everybody knows he is lying not RW. :yahoo:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Aaron the old man aka Dinky Dianna is whining on the other board because everybody knows he is lying not RW. :yahoo:

Whatever character he plays, it is an improvement of you Rambo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, that may be going too far. He's clearly sociophobic, and has trouble relating to others on a social level. He also seems to mask this trait by constantly pretending he's someone he's not. Its been his standard operating procedure for a decade or more. Some suggested that he may suffer a multiple personality disorder...but I'm not convinced, because those that suffer said disorder usually have at least ONE personality that makes sense.

His propensity to be someone he's not also hints at a level of self loathing, which is no surprise, given how many other people have found him onerous and taxing.

He's what he's always been; a serial nuisance who couldn't get off the merry go round of madness he created in trying to garner respect.

I don't think he is, but I have never seen anyone take their internet character as far as he does..

We had a poster here who pretended to be Donald Trump, but he did not invite people to Skype with him and use a voice changer that failed on him.

Strange...when I was invited by Dinky to speak on Skype (Internet predator perhaps?), he sounded just like a man because he is a man. He also told me how he has pretended to be women in other venues going by the names Pantywaste (sp?) on Brawl Hall and Gargoyle on TR and the defunct Snark Tank (those are/were his wife's boobs in his avatar btw)

http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.html?hilit=pantywaste#p104808">http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.htm ... te#p104808">http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.html?hilit=pantywaste#p104808.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Well, that may be going too far. He's clearly sociophobic, and has trouble relating to others on a social level. He also seems to mask this trait by constantly pretending he's someone he's not. Its been his standard operating procedure for a decade or more. Some suggested that he may suffer a multiple personality disorder...but I'm not convinced, because those that suffer said disorder usually have at least ONE personality that makes sense.

I don't think he is, but I have never seen anyone take their internet character as far as he does..

We had a poster here who pretended to be Donald Trump, but he did not invite people to Skype with him and use a voice changer that failed on him.

Strange...when I was invited by Dinky to speak on Skype (Internet predator perhaps?), he sounded just like a man because he is a man. He also told me how he has pretended to be women in other venues going by the names Pantywaste (sp?) on Brawl Hall and Gargoyle on TR and the defunct Snark Tank (those are/were his wife's boobs in his avatar btw)

http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.html?hilit=pantywaste#p104808">http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.htm ... te#p104808">http://thebluecashew.net/post104808.html?hilit=pantywaste#p104808.

What a nutter he is.