The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Semiannual Stop Over: Curious as to What I'm Seeing

Started by Wulf, September 07, 2016, 08:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wulf"I received word that you guys were moving and I heard through the grapevine the reasons why. So I figured I would stop by, check it out and see what gives.

First off let me say that the place looks the same and is still nicely laid out and easy to read. The familiar faces and characters are still here. But just from the small sampling I've been doing, it looks to me like you've adopted an open door policy on assholes and choads. Correct me if I'm seeing this wrong but is this indeed the case? :icon_wink:

Because if that is the new intent of this place, I'm not exactly sure what really sets you guys apart in function and principle from the Van shithouse for nutjobs. Far be it for me to criticize, I'm sure the leadership here has it's reasons, I was just curious as to the change. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Hello Wulf, so nice to see you again..

Yes, it is true that I have allowed everyone back in, but already that is being reversed..

Herman threatened to quit the board if Odinson was not restricted to RR and if Twenty Dollars was allowed to repeat the same words over and over again like Rambo Wong does, so I took to the word censor..

Dinky Dianna has informed me he will no longer post here unless we agree RW is lying and everyone else who heard his voice made it up..

So, my open door policy that I thought would help fill the void left by Renee and RW is not having the desired results.

A void left by RW AND Renee? I know RW left but where the hell did Renee go?

I just saw her at a barbecue at her folks house this weekend. She said nothing to me about leaving the forum. But we really didn't get to talk much because she she slipped out early.

Anyway trying to fill a void left by those two around here is a tall order. Unfortunately you aren't going to do it with female impersonators, trolls and Neanderthals.

You know the feisty redhead?

Since she was a teenager competing in NRA Bullseye matches.

I know her old man better, we were instructors at the same rifle and pistol club.

NRA Bullseye matches for teens. I used to steal the old man's barrel wash, smoke weed and shoot badgers with my twelve gauge.

Wulf

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Wulf"I received word that you guys were moving and I heard through the grapevine the reasons why. So I figured I would stop by, check it out and see what gives.

First off let me say that the place looks the same and is still nicely laid out and easy to read. The familiar faces and characters are still here. But just from the small sampling I've been doing, it looks to me like you've adopted an open door policy on assholes and choads. Correct me if I'm seeing this wrong but is this indeed the case? :icon_wink:

Because if that is the new intent of this place, I'm not exactly sure what really sets you guys apart in function and principle from the Van shithouse for nutjobs. Far be it for me to criticize, I'm sure the leadership here has it's reasons, I was just curious as to the change. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Yes, it is true that I have allowed everyone back in, but already that is being reversed..

Herman threatened to quit the board if Odinson was not restricted to RR and if Twenty Dollars was allowed to repeat the same words over and over again like Rambo Wong does, so I took to the word censor..

Dinky Dianna has informed me he will no longer post here unless we agree RW is lying and everyone else who heard his voice made it up..

So, my open door policy that I thought would help fill the void left by Renee and RW is not having the desired results.

I just saw her at a barbecue at her folks house this weekend. She said nothing to me about leaving the forum. But we really didn't get to talk much because she she slipped out early.

Anyway trying to fill a void left by those two around here is a tall order. Unfortunately you aren't going to do it with female impersonators, trolls and Neanderthals.

I know her old man better, we were instructors at the same rifle and pistol club.

Please tell her I'm sorry she had to run away from the forum because of me. Again.

:laugh3:

The Renee I know doesn't run away from anything. But if she did leave it's probably because she really needs a break from all the noise in her life. That kid has had a rough couple of years.

Anonymous

Please tell her I'm sorry she had to run away from the forum because of me. Again.

The Renee I know doesn't run away from anything. But if she did leave it's probably because she really needs a break from all the noise in her life. That kid has had a rough couple of years.

I know a little bit about her situation and I feel terrible for her.

Wulf

NRA Bullseye matches for teens. I used to steal the old man's barrel wash, smoke weed and shoot badgers with my twelve gauge.

We ran the Jr. Program in conjunction with 4-H. It starts with the progressive position air pistol program and moves up through rimfire and centerfire programs.

Bricktop

You must have missed the laughing smiley.

Sarcasm!!!!

Wulf

I know a little bit about her situation and I feel terrible for her.

It's an unfortunate situation but all too common as well.

She'll live, she has a hard shell.

Wulf

Sarcasm!!!!

I didn't miss anything.

Dude, that is one atrocious avatar.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

We ran the Jr. Program in conjunction with 4-H. It starts with the progressive position air pistol program and moves up through rimfire and centerfire programs.

What is the point of firing guns and rifles if you are not drunk or baked?

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wulfie, how the fuck are ya you old fart?

Hey, you little zip.....how's the new addition doing?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Wulfie, how the fuck are ya you old fart?

Hey, you little zip.....how's the new addition doing?

He's over 4 months old already. Time races on.

Wulf

What is the point of firing guns and rifles if you are not drunk or baked?

Good question. I suppose it ranks up there with; what's the point of owning a 1976 AMC Matador if you are just going to leave it up on blocks in the front yard?

Anonymous

I used to have 72 Barracuda in my quonset that never moved. :laugh3:

Bricktop

Sarcasm!!!!

I didn't miss anything.

Dude, that is one atrocious avatar.  :laugh3:

You drop by less often than Haley's Comet, and all you can do is hurt my feelings...

:sad:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought would help fill the void left by Renee and RW is not having the desired results.

What void?

RW would hardly even post here towards the end.  Go look at her last 100 posts.

And Renee?  Well, I didn't mind her.  She had some substance...  Not as a Mod, however.

Don't feel bad, Fash...  There's nothing stopping either of them from posting.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I thought would help fill the void left by Renee and RW is not having the desired results.

What void?

RW would hardly even post here towards the end.  Go look at her last 100 posts.

And Renee?  Well, I didn't mind her.  She had some substance...  Not as a Mod, however.

Don't feel bad, Fash...  There's nothing stopping either of them from posting.

What void?????

The "void" that's now in your shitty life, for starters.

We all know that the only reason you show up here is to whine, stalk and beg for the attention of the ladies, specifically RW.   :laugh3: