Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Henry "Mare's Leg"...

Started by Angry White Male, September 08, 2016, 04:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Popped into the local Canadian Tire to get some tennis balls (tennis balls work nicely for sealing the dirt out of a closed pintle hitch when the pony trailer isn't needed for job).

Noticed the "Mare's Leg" for sale in the gun section.  Remembered that Canadian Tire doesn't actually sell restricted firearms...

Talked to guy...  Yes...  The Loophole!  Even though I have my restricted, forgot about the Loophole!

Would be a nice "novelty" bushgun, that is non-restricted...  .44 Remington Magnum is the highest powered chambering...  They also have .357 and .45-40 (or something like that)...  

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zzqqgm.png">

Angry White Male

It's $1,000 bucks, but it's made in the US, and the fit and finish is good.  Counter guy told me the action is smooth...

Many levers as of late have actions that feel like they're made of sandpaper.  My old man had an OLD 30-30, and that action was smooth as silk.

Get what you pay for, more often than not!  Would be an interesting piece to add to my collection!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Popped into the local Canadian Tire to get some tennis balls (tennis balls work nicely for sealing the dirt out of a closed pintle hitch when the pony trailer isn't needed for job).

Noticed the "Mare's Leg" for sale in the gun section.  Remembered that Canadian Tire doesn't actually sell restricted firearms...

Talked to guy...  Yes...  The Loophole!  Even though I have my restricted, forgot about the Loophole!

Would be a nice "novelty" bushgun, that is non-restricted...  .44 Remington Magnum is the highest powered chambering...  They also have .357 and .45-40 (or something like that)...  

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zzqqgm.png">

ac_dunno

cc

While I'm not against guns in responsible hands, for some guys the need for a penis substitute is obvious
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"While I'm not against guns in responsible hands, for some guys the need for a penis substitute is obvious

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

kiebers

Quote from: "Daisy May"While I'm not against guns in responsible hands, for some guys the need for a penis substitute is obvious

Truer words.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Truer words.....

Funny as fuck too.

Anonymous

What are you saying ceec? Liquor and guns don't mix well? ac_wot

cc

While that would be applicable, it was his obvious need for a penis  substitute that I was referring to

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"While that would be applicable, it was his obvious need for a penis  substitute that I was referring to

ac_smile

I do not think he gets laid often. Probably more than Joe, but that is not saying much.

Angry White Male

My penis is only about 6" long, and although that is around the average length for many, I will admit that I'm not packing 12" of sausage in my pants.

Therefor, I do have to make up for this in other ways...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

My penis is only about 6" long, and although that is around the average length for many, I will admit that I'm not packing 12" of sausage in my pants.

ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

So you are about average, but since you do not know what to do with it, you are well below average.

Angry White Male

The bitches have never complained!

Besides, the only reason they'd need a massive Negro dick, is if their cunts are blown out from popping out half a dozen kids...

It's not always the man's fault, if the sloppy whore cannot be "satisfied!"

Ace always speaks words of wisdom!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The bitches have never complained!

Besides, the only reason they'd need a massive Negro dick, is if their cunts are blown out from popping out half a dozen kids...

It's not always the man's fault, if the sloppy whore cannot be "satisfied!"

Ace always speaks words of wisdom!

You've never "satisfied" a woman?