Quote from: "Gallium"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"She like chinese man with one dragon on chest...or Aussie guy with one draggin' on ground.

Fuck orf dickhead!

Where is your sense of humor. It was funny.

The only thing funny here is the way you both spin off each other's cocks!  ac_lmfao

So, this is your routine now? Follow the mod around with lame insults. This is all can expect from your posts?

I agree iron horse jockey..

That belongs in Reject Rodeo.

Agreed!  :howdy:

A lot of what appears on the main board now belongs in RR. I am not pointing the finger at you specifically either.

Yo bro...you can point the finger at me as much as you want...I don't really give a rat's arse either way! Good luck.

As I said, I was not pointing a finger at anyone. Too much RR material on the main board. I did not like RW, but this would not have happened when she was here.

Gallium

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oberon"She like chinese man with one dragon on chest...or Aussie guy with one draggin' on ground.

Fuck orf dickhead!

Where is your sense of humor. It was funny.

The only thing funny here is the way you both spin off each other's cocks!  ac_lmfao

So, this is your routine now? Follow the mod around with lame insults. This is all can expect from your posts?

I agree iron horse jockey..

That belongs in Reject Rodeo.

Agreed!  :howdy:

A lot of what appears on the main board now belongs in RR. I am not pointing the finger at you specifically either.

Yo bro...you can point the finger at me as much as you want...I don't really give a rat's arse either way! Good luck.

As I said, I was not pointing a finger at anyone. Too much RR material on the main board. I did not like RW, but this would not have happened when she was here.

Undoubtedly...because she was a conniving little cunt that only played by her rules. Where did I lose you?

Anonymous

Undoubtedly...because she was a conniving little cunt that only played by her rules. Where did I lose you?

I have seen this board go through four incarnations. There is nothing you can tell me about RW or this board. I never trusted RW from the moment Fash gave her sanctuary after being kicked off of VF. But she is gone now and I do not want to keep living in the past.

Gallium

I have seen this board go through four incarnations. There is nothing you can tell me about RW or this board. I never trusted RW from the moment Fash gave her sanctuary after being kicked off of VF. But she is gone now and I do not want to keep living in the past.

Sounds good to me. RW is a piece of work alright. A mouthpiece that wants to play hard, but when things don't go her way, becomes a cunt and a half! To many times unfortunately, those types of women you hear about on the news being bashed or murdered by some walked-over dickhead that finally snapped. Indeed a sad state of affairs. Toxicity is a biatch.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview