Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ATTN: SCOUSE!

Started by Angry White Male, September 10, 2016, 11:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Semen's first language is Hebrew, but predictably he isn't very fluent in that either.

Anonymous

If we wanted Spanish for beginners, we'll take a Berlitz course..

That belongs in Miscellaneous Tread Derailment.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"If we wanted Spanish for beginners, we'll take a Berlitz course..

You tell them!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"If we wanted Spanish for beginners, we'll take a Berlitz course..

You tell them!

I just did..

Hopefully he reads it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Blimey!!!  I'll be sure to ask her about that lol..... the fact she doesn't want you around while allowing that retarded panty pirate pointbreak to fire his anal leakage all over the place makes no sense.

I just wanted to make the record clear here, on what you're dealing with, Scouse.

I will attempt to not engage the idiots here in this thread, with subject matter that clearly does not apply to them.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"NOBODY FUCKING CARES!

Stay out of business that isn't fucking yours.  This thread was addressed to one poster, and you weren't it.

Calling me a "geek?"

Good luck in life, you pathetic sack of shit.

Now, from now on you should stay out of my threads, and I'll stay out of yours...

Trust me...  I can shit things up real nice, when dealing with useless scum like you.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Why on earth would anyone want to read/post on VF. It stopped being a good forum about four years ago. All that is left is old Vesna's dozen handles and baglickers like soon and deadfaggotmask. FUCK VF!!

She continues to lie.

So I had to make my case here clear.

Evs and Mimi are narcissistic cunts that have only done one thing throughout their lives:  Lie, cheat and steal.

That is ALL they can, and will do.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Stay out of business that isn't fucking yours.  This thread was addressed to one poster, and you weren't it.

Calling me a "geek?"

Now, from now on you should stay out of my threads, and I'll stay out of yours...

Trust me...  I can shit things up real nice, when dealing with useless scum like you.

I have no doubt that you can shit things up. Your presence here alone makes this place pretty shitty.

Rest assured I do not care how big and bad you THINK you are because the naked truth is, you are a drunk and a loser. In terms of human value, the soil you haul around is worth more than your pud pulling ass. You're just another failed experiment, floating through life, counting the days until you are worm food.

As the chief inspector already suggested, find the business end of your piece and suck real hard on it. No one will shed any tears.

But I will honor your request and stay out of your whine fests. The "poor me, I was wronged on the internetz" is a bit much to take seriously anyway.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"

Calling me a "geek?"

I have no doubt that you can shit things up. Your presence here alone makes this place pretty shitty.

You clearly are unhappy with the way the board is heading and its membership, so why not save yourself the messy underpants and high blood pressure, and just leave?    ac_dunno

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Calling me a "geek?"

You clearly are unhappy with the way the board is heading and its membership, so why not save yourself the messy underpants and high blood pressure, and just leave?    ac_dunno

Don't worry, little man. I'll be gone at the end of the week.

I'm headed to Frankfurt and then.....more ordinance removal in some dusty shithole. I'd invite you to come along and flex those scary Nazi man muscles but I fear I would end up spending too much time baby sitting your stupid ass in an effort to keep you alive. That would be time and resources wasted.

So how's your end of the week shaping up? Are Friday's typically a rough night to pull "security" in the gay Nazi section of Liverpool? :laugh3:

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/no-slug/d49809d0146c7dbdcfbc5e25d90c63a7.jpg">

Aryan

Translation, you're going away on a trip with the lovely folks at your retirement home. Say hi to Dorothy for me...  ac_hithere

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Translation, you're going away on a trip with the lovely folks at your retirement home. Say hi to Dorothy for me...  ac_hithere

Think about it, little man. Was that response necessary or worth it?  

In case you haven't figured it out, we all know that you are a total fringe dwelling loser. You don't have to try and hide it by throwing lame come backs at your social and intellectual superiors. That's what children do and it just makes you appear dumber and more immature than you already do. :negative:  

It's obvious that your feelings of inadequacy won't let you not respond but take some friendly advice; it's to your advantage that you just STFU. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Why on earth would anyone want to read/post on VF. It stopped being a good forum about four years ago. All that is left is old Vesna's dozen handles and baglickers like soon and deadfaggotmask. FUCK VF!!

She continues to lie.

So I had to make my case here clear.

Evs and Mimi are narcissistic cunts that have only done one thing throughout their lives:  Lie, cheat and steal.

That is ALL they can, and will do.

You have told us this many times before and besides we do not care. As a made member of a NY crime family would say, forgedaboutit.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Translation, you're going away on a trip with the lovely folks at your retirement home. Say hi to Dorothy for me...  ac_hithere

In case you haven't figured it out, we all know that you are a total fringe dwelling loser.

The day I start worrying about what strangers online think of me will be the day I log out for good.  

Enjoy your trip gramps.   :laugh:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"I'll be gone at the end of the week.

You won't be missed, and most here won't give a flying fuck where you go.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview