Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Hey Wulf!

Started by Angry White Male, September 12, 2016, 03:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did but we can save it for another go round.

You missed much, but we will deal with that at another time...

No problem. Some time when you are sober would be best.

He doesn't usually post here when he's not drunk and Renee never banned him when he was sober.

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wulf"Did I miss anything? I'm sure I did but we can save it for another go round.

He doesn't usually post here when he's not drunk and Renee never banned him when he was sober.

That's the rub, isn't it? When is he sober?

From what I know of the "Angry White male", I think it's not often enough to make any difference.

It's a shame because unlike the rest of the herd of clowns that breezed in here, he isn't exactly stupid. There's obviously some activity behind his eyes that posters like Scouse, Gambino and TD don't have. If only there was a way to keep him away from the bottle of "Old Crow".

Aryan

From what I know of the "Angry White male", I think it's not often enough to make any difference.

It's a shame because unlike the rest of the herd of clowns that breezed in here, he isn't exactly stupid. There's obviously some activity behind his eyes that posters like Scouse, Gambino and TD don't have. If only there was a way to keep him away from the bottle of "Old Crow".

Speaking of old crows, how's the wife ?   :laugh3:

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

He doesn't usually post here when he's drunk and Renee never banned him when he was sober.

Speaking of old crows, how's the wife ?   :laugh3:

What wife would that be? I haven't had a wife in many years, don't want one either.

You on the other hand better get one. Mommy isn't going to live for ever and you will need someone to do shit like remind you to wash and brush your tooth.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

When I am working on my farm, I drink everyday. But, I spread ten to 15 beers and a few shots of barrel wash out over a sixteen hour day whereas Mel would do that in four hours. Same amount of liquor, but he gets stupid drunk and I could pass a roadside breathalyzer.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Wulf you incontinent old bastard , does it make your old ass feel big talking down to some random whipper snappers online ?   ac_lmfao

I've encountered so many of you types on the net over the years, you're all the fucking same, talk a big game but have fuck all to back it up with.....   Mr Big SCARY INTERNET WARRIOR, how we all tremble at your very presence!    :roll:

You have a mouth larger than the Thames, son.

Hey I'm just being myself princess......    ac_hithere

I'm actually quite a friendly guy aslong as you don't cross me, that goes for both on and offline.

As I have neither will nor desire to put that friendliness to the test, let us assume for brevity's sake that I cross you.

Both on and offline.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview