Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

$103M illegal gambling ring allegedly linked to Mafia, Hells Angels

Started by Anonymous, September 13, 2016, 07:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Bit like a trolley dolly hey

Cept ya didn't make the grade to be a hostie so they put ya on a fucken boat.

And the fucker sank just like in that film.;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

And the fact that I became known as the "Inside Passage Queen" was not from what you might think it was

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Well, Roo Scrooer

I was told and choose to think that my sparkling personality played a role

and that it was not just my breathtaking beauty and voluptuous sultry sexiness alone

ac_smile

A nice change from the toothless meth heads that are usually a one per center's old ladies.

cc

Sorry for exaggerating about my bod a bit, but Gordo so often sets himself up for me to overpower him with fun replies I can't resist the opportunities

On serious note, I left  as cruise director shortly after they took ownership.  

Hells' Devils are involved in so much crime  .. and usually get away with it.

They are not just a bunch of losers on harleys but a major negative to our country

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Sorry for exaggerating about my bod a bit, but Gordo so often sets himself up for me to overpower him with fun replies I can't resist the opportunities

On serious note, I left  as cruise director shortly after they took ownership.  

Hells' Devils are involved in so much crime  .. and usually get away with it.

They are not just a bunch of losers on harleys but a major negative to our country

You can stll put cruise director on your resume.

GORDY GAMBINO

Now shes a fucking cruise director folks.

This is exactly how nazi Germany started.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

sure, blame me  ... you roo scrooer

ac_smile

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" You can stll put cruise director on your resume.

Absolutely. The great times before they bought the ship, are extremely fond memories

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"sure, blame me  ... you roo scrooer

ac_smile

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" You can stll put cruise director on your resume.

Absolutely. The great times before they bought the ship, are extremely fond memories

Great conversation material too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"sure, blame me  ... you roo scrooer

ac_smile

Did you quit when you heard the 81's bought the ship? Some staff must have stayed? I wonder how, if at all,  work conditions, pay, perks changed?

cc

They bought it near the end of the season. We all finished the season .. 2 or 3 runs (a week to Alaska and a week back - it was not fast and was known for stopping in several small towns in Alaska) I loved Juneau as it was an artist haven, OK, hippies, and while far from a hippie type,  art was always my thing. We always stayed almost a day there so I got to know some good folk  

Many of us said we would not return. I'm not sure if it ran the next season or not

My now mate  .... I got with him a yr or so after the boat life ..  spotted it at the Sqamish (I think) pier alongside the highway on the way back from Pembroke project I think it was. ( we had a picture of the ship on our wall, so he knew it right off, it is still on our wall in fact). That was maybe 3 yrs after my stint on it.

We turned back and parked near it. The person tending it allowed us on board after I explained my time on it (very nice of him) .. so I was able to show him the ship ... the lavish mahogany inside of it .. and my still pink cabin ...... we shall we say "loitered" a bit at the cabin, lol.

I was so happy to show it to him as he had to listen to me tell my ship stories for 2 yrs, lol

We did not find from the nice fellow who the then owners were.

Later from internet we found it had sunk

That's all I know about it following their purchase of it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"They bought it near the end of the season. We all finished the season .. 2 or 3 runs (a week to Alaska and a week back - it was not fast and was known for stopping in several small towns in Alaska) I loved Juneau as it was an artist haven, OK, hippies, and while far from a hippie type,  art was always my thing. We always stayed almost a day there so I got to know some good folk  

Many of us said we would not return. I'm not sure if it ran the next season or not

My now mate  .... I got with him a yr or so after the boat life ..  spotted it at the Sqamish pier on the way back from Pembrook I think it was. ( we had a picture of it on our wall, so he knew it right off). That was maybe 3 yrs after my stint on it.

We turned back and parked near it. The person tending it allowed us on board after I explained my time on it (very nice of him) .. so I was able to show him the ship ... the lavish mahogany inside of it .. and my still pink cabin ...... we shall we say "loitered" a bit at the cabin, lol.

I was so happy to show it to him as he had to listen to me tell my ship stories for 2 yrs, lol

We did not find from the nice fellow who the then owners were.

Later from internet we found it had sunk

That's all I know about it following their purchase of it

I thought the HA would try to keep the appearance of being a cruise ship alive even if there were no passengers.

cc

Could have been the case. When we saw it 3 yrs later, it was in really good shape ..... but merely moored at Squamish doing nothing at that time

I forget the time of year for sure but think it was winter as we did a project north of there until winter shut it down and we drove back home ... it could have been moored for winter? There was only one person there and he lived on board

Anonymous

I really enjoy when poster's share personal experiences they've had..

In Daisy May's case, it was so fascinating.