Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

$103M illegal gambling ring allegedly linked to Mafia, Hells Angels

Started by Anonymous, September 13, 2016, 07:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Thank you Fash. It was fun for me to tell my tale, sweet memories for me

If they had not bought the ship, I prolly would have stayed at it for years, but ethically the best I could muster was to fulfil  my season commitment

I thought about other ships, but they were all so big it would not be like our intimate experience on the small ship ... rather more like  heavy business and plastic people ... so I did not pursue that venue further
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"Thank you Fash. It was fun for me to tell my tale, sweet memories for me

If they had not bought the ship, I prolly would have stayed at it for years, but ethically the best I could muster was to fulfil  my season commitment

I thought about other ships, but they were all so big it would not be like our intimate experience on the small ship ... rather more like  heavy business and plastic people ... so I did not pursue that venue further

When I was young and stupid, I was a hang around for a support club for the HA. At the time, I would have thought it was frickin awesome the deadhead patchers bought out my employer. As I got a little older I realized what a dead end that is. Glad to see you knew it from the get go. :thumbup:

And I agree with Fash, fascinating personal story.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"They bought it near the end of the season. We all finished the season .. 2 or 3 runs (a week to Alaska and a week back - it was not fast and was known for stopping in several small towns in Alaska) I loved Juneau as it was an artist haven, OK, hippies, and while far from a hippie type,  art was always my thing. We always stayed almost a day there so I got to know some good folk  

Many of us said we would not return. I'm not sure if it ran the next season or not

My now mate  .... I got with him a yr or so after the boat life ..  spotted it at the Sqamish (I think) pier alongside the highway on the way back from Pembroke project I think it was. ( we had a picture of the ship on our wall, so he knew it right off, it is still on our wall in fact). That was maybe 3 yrs after my stint on it.

We turned back and parked near it. The person tending it allowed us on board after I explained my time on it (very nice of him) .. so I was able to show him the ship ... the lavish mahogany inside of it .. and my still pink cabin ...... we shall we say "loitered" a bit at the cabin, lol.

I was so happy to show it to him as he had to listen to me tell my ship stories for 2 yrs, lol

We did not find from the nice fellow who the then owners were.

Later from internet we found it had sunk

That's all I know about it following their purchase of it

It sunk? Did anyone drown?

cc

Tried to search it - there is Wiki disputed story / confusion on it (built 47) and another of same name (built 15) which burned at port in 45

It says towed to China for scrap and sunk on route in 95 - that part likely correct but not certain as the 2 were mixed together, disputed  and confused in Wiki

I would guess that with the original burning, the name would become available in 45 and applied to the one I was on

It was far from new when I was on it but always looked luxurious / perfect and not fast which was the allure ... slow boat, enjoy the ride, see the shore up close, always slowed down for special views and stops in small towns that could dock her

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

cc

Anonymous

Lance Leftardashian

We mustn't discriminate against people who like to ride motorcycles.
I care, you pay

cc

cc

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Daisy May"" a " ?

ho ac_razz

I knew you  would get and like that  :roll:

Side's ... one shouldn't discriminate against hos  ....... ask Kranny Lanny

cc

Anonymous

QuoteQuite an operation ... Hells Angels are in criminal business everywhere in our land

way back they bought and "used" the Vancouver to Alaska ship (Prince George) while I was hostess / cruise director on .. and everything went rapidly all to "hell"

CC,

Stop spreading rumours about my beloved Hell's Angels.  ac_razz

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Daisy May"me bad ... velllly vellllly baaaaad

ac_smile

:laugh: