The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Regret

Started by shin, September 15, 2016, 02:05:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I almost regret being too nice.  Now it's like I'm taken advantage of and if I'm not still nice then all hell breaks loose.  I wish I had hardened the f up long ago.

I hope you don't change Annie.

ac_smile

Wulf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wulf"Exactly how many Jews have you killed? Better yet, how many people in general have you killed. Have you every seen anyone die and I'm not taking about old age or in a hospital of some wasting disease? I taking about violent, in your face, blood spattered, burned bodies, mama screaming death.

I'm willing to bet it's none. Because if you ever did, that cavalier attitude toward killing wouldn't exist.

How the hell you are allowed to remain here unchained and loose on this forum is beyond reasoning.

Wulf, I have not been here as much as I should be lately, including today, so I don't know what was posted..

But, if you, Daisy May, Herman or kiebers say it was inappropriate, I believe all of you..

Good work mod.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

IMHO, it was more than inappropriate for this particular site.

I previously told that little rat bastard that he would "step on his own dick". He didn't get it then and he probably still doesn't get it. Idiots like Scouse simply cannot help themselves from being antisocial miscreants. They screw themselves in the ass all the time and then they cry and whine about their sore asshole. :laugh3:

As for how serious he is in his beliefs; he is most likely about as serious as the run of the mill internet Nazi/white supremacist. That means if the shit goes beyond his keyboard, the little runt's balls go into hiding by crawling back up into his groin. So Daisy is essentially correct, he is nothing but a little troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wulf"Exactly how many Jews have you killed? Better yet, how many people in general have you killed. Have you every seen anyone die and I'm not taking about old age or in a hospital of some wasting disease? I taking about violent, in your face, blood spattered, burned bodies, mama screaming death.

I'm willing to bet it's none. Because if you ever did, that cavalier attitude toward killing wouldn't exist.

How the hell you are allowed to remain here unchained and loose on this forum is beyond reasoning.

Wulf, I have not been here as much as I should be lately, including today, so I don't know what was posted..

But, if you, Daisy May, Herman or kiebers say it was inappropriate, I believe all of you..

Good work mod.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

IMHO, it was more than inappropriate for this particular site.

I previously told that little rat bastard that he would "step on his own dick". He didn't get it then and he probably still doesn't get it. Idiots like Scouse simply cannot help themselves from being antisocial miscreants. They screw themselves in the ass all the time and then they cry and whine about their sore asshole. :laugh3:

As for how serious he is in his beliefs; he is most likely about as serious as the run of the mill internet Nazi/white supremacist. That means if the shit goes beyond his keyboard, the little runt's balls go into hiding by crawling back up into his groin. So Daisy is essentially correct, he is nothing but a little troll.

I knew his views do not extend beyond anonymous posting.

Bricktop

I regret not completing Gordy's street education.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"I regret not completing Gordy's street education.

What do you mean Oberon?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"What are some of the things you regret the most about your life thus far?

A few things, but nothing too depressing. A couple of investments I have made. Being too hasty once in buying a car. Never marrying, but also relief I never married.

@realAzhyaAryola

I regret that in my 20s I looked up to much older people thinking they were so much wiser than I but discovered that was not the case.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I regret that in my 20s I looked up to much older people thinking they were so much wiser than I but discovered that was not the case.

In my early twenties I thought I knew more than much older people, but I discovered that was not the case. :laugh3:

Annie

In my 20's I knew to respect anyone older. My Grandma half raised me and I'm so glad she did, she was really cool.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Annie"In my 20's I knew to respect anyone older. My Grandma half raised me and I'm so glad she did, she was really cool.

so you were in 2 pieces  :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Annie

Noooo, 2 PLACES  :001_rolleyes:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I regret nothing.

Bloody hell, ya you do. You wrack yourself up all the time with shit and then you punish yourself  :mad:

Angry White Male

I am my own worst enemy.  Nonetheless, I regret nothing.  I cannot do so...

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am my own worst enemy.  Nonetheless, I regret nothing.  I cannot do so...

You had a nice wif and fucked that up

there is deep regret
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE