News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Will HornyDung Finally Lose His Virginity In 2013 ?

Started by Gary Oak, February 12, 2013, 02:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Will Hornung Finally Lose His Virginity in 2013?

Yes, he will get a pity root.
3 (16.7%)
No, he is unrootable and will die a virgin.
15 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 12, 2013, 02:33:19 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Hornung is macho cool and will lose his virginity in  2014

Give it a rest ramb ho. You couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a fist full of pardons.

That is rather cruel Shen Li.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Hornung is macho cool and will lose his virginity in  2014

Give it a rest ramb ho. You couldn't get laid in a woman's prison with a fist full of pardons.

That is rather cruel Shen Li.

No it´s not... Some bucks and sows are just too damn ugly

Gary Oak

Well apparently Hornhung Virgin didn't  finally lose his virginity in 2013 but there is hope that in 2014 Harold Anderson will finally  take care of this issue once and for all  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well apparently Hornhung Virgin didn't  finally lose his virginity in 2013 but there is hope that in 2014 Harold Anderson will finally  take care of this issue once and for all  :lol:

I wonder what kind of a life poor Hornung lives?

:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Well apparently Hornhung Virgin didn't  finally lose his virginity in 2013 but there is hope that in 2014 Harold Anderson will finally  take care of this issue once and for all  :lol:

I think it was OL that said he was a shut-in and I think he hit the nail on the head. Nobody as pathetic as Hornung has a life.

Anonymous

I think it was OL that said he was a shut-in and I think he hit the nail on the head. Nobody as pathetic as Hornung has a life.

He doesn't seem to have changed during his time away from here..

He is still threatening legal action.

:roll:

Gary Oak

Green Hornut should give Harold Anderson a call or he will end 2014 as a virgin too. :lol:  :mrgreen:  :geek:  :)  :D

Odinson

He is just really bagged up...

When you are on a month long dry-streak you start to question our existence and stuff. "what are we!? what what the hell!?" "the birds are flying and making sounds".

Everything starts to look good and before you know it, you wake up next to a 60year old granny and feel life-sucking shame.

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"

When you are on a month long dry-streak you start to question our existence and stuff. "what are we!? what what the hell!?" "the birds are flying and making sounds".

Everything starts to look good and before you know it, you wake up next to a 60year old granny and feel life-sucking shame.

Please for the love of God don't expand on that.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

You are gonna be 60 too...

She had some vaginal pills in the bathroom... I went bareback on that pussy and I just quickly gathered my stuff and ran to Finland... I was in Luleå you see...

Renee

She had some vaginal pills in the bathroom... I went bareback on that pussy and I just quickly gathered my stuff and ran to Finland... I was in Luleå you see...

HELLO, HELLO, is anyone home? WTF did I tell you?

Ya know I have dogs that are smarter and listen better than you do.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Do you really want Odinson to expand on that Ms. Renee?

:o

Gary Oak

Where is that coollie virgin Hornydung ? He is a laugh a minute :lol:

Odinson

HELLO, HELLO, is anyone home? WTF did I tell you?

Ya know I have dogs that are smarter and listen better than you do.

"Ya" know I might some out of the ordinary things but you know that they are all true.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Where is that coollie virgin Hornydung ? He is a laugh a minute :lol:

Gary Oak, you are so childish.