Two Week Ban! I'm Back...

Started by Asian Pride, February 09, 2016, 03:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "UncleDilf"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Fashionista"VF can ban people for any reason they want.

Any forum can.

On my watch though, they'd better have a pretty good reason...

"On my watch"....etc, etc.....blah, blah, blah, blah.

STFU, you bloviating halfwit.

You were a mod on a dead forum and once that piece of shit tanked, how many other forums were you asked to mod?.....None? :laugh3:  Why.....because you are a full on drunk, a loser and a constant annoyance.

You whine and cry almost as much as you piss yourself. Blow your fucking head off and be done with it; you are nothing but a chronic pest. Get it through your thick skull, no one cares what you have to say because it's the same old stupid, drunken, shit over and over.

Just because your life is a failure don't come here and take it out on this place. You have a better alternative....it's called rehab......As Oscar would say.... "Get some".

You have a loud and filthy mouth for a woman. What is the problem?

Are you a feminist or lesbo?

Behave please for a better and peacefully togetherness.

Renee is an assertive lady..

That doesn't intimidate you does it UncleDilf?

assertive? By insulting and behaving like a skank? Sorry but that is just:

BUTCH!

Many women these days act like men! Feminists, etc. I can't and many real men cant respect that! THats not assertive, thats butch and cheap.

I like classy ladies. You always can express disgust and insults with style. Renee sounds like a fat, butch lesbo to me. BUt each to their own, right? All good.

Annie

Many women are standing up for them selves. men can't handle that  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

UncleDilf

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Many women are standing up for them selves. men can't handle that  ac_smile

Wrong. Many women are behaving like men, while many men are becoming like women! Women can't handle the truth!  ac_smile

There is always a certain way "to stand" for yourselves. The manly butch way and your feminism is what brought this society into downfall.

Women who are Butch, liberal and feminists are playing the "divide and conquer" game. BUt after all, female nature is poison. But I bet you won't admit that, right? ;)

Can you debunk the 9 secrets about your female nature? ;)

9 Secrets About Female Nature Told By A Hot Girl Dying Of Cancer

http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer">http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-se ... -of-cancer">http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer

Anonymous

Any forum can.

You were a mod on a dead forum and once that piece of shit tanked, how many other forums were you asked to mod?.....None? :laugh3:  Why.....because you are a full on drunk, a loser and a constant annoyance.

You whine and cry almost as much as you piss yourself. Blow your fucking head off and be done with it; you are nothing but a chronic pest. Get it through your thick skull, no one cares what you have to say because it's the same old stupid, drunken, shit over and over.

Just because your life is a failure don't come here and take it out on this place. You have a better alternative....it's called rehab......As Oscar would say.... "Get some".

BUTCH!

Many women these days act like men! Feminists, etc. I can't and many real men cant respect that! THats not assertive, thats butch and cheap.

I like classy ladies. You always can express disgust and insults with style. Renee sounds like a fat, butch lesbo to me. BUt each to their own, right? All good.

Renee is very pretty and intelligent..

I doubt she gives a second of thought to the opinions of someone who has been here for two days..

Sorry UncleDilf, the energy you are wasting on Renee would be more wisely used for something else.

UncleDilf

Any forum can.

BUTCH!

I doubt she gives a second of thought to the opinions of someone who has been here for two days..

Sorry UncleDilf, the energy you are wasting on Renee would be more wisely used for something else.

It is okay to side with your infantile and fat friend ;) No big deal.

She started to call me names and assumptions. I am just defending myself. I came in peace.

So when she want to fight I will defend myself.

BUtch Rene intelligent? Yeah right.  :thumbup:

I love your humor already, Fashionista.

Annie

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Many women are standing up for them selves. men can't handle that  ac_smile

Wrong. Many women are behaving like men, while many men are becoming like women! Women can't handle the truth!  ac_smile

There is always a certain way "to stand" for yourselves. The manly butch way and your feminism is what brought this society into downfall.

Women who are Butch, liberal and feminists are playing the "divide and conquer" game. BUt after all, female nature is poison. But I bet you won't admit that, right? ;)

Can you debunk the 9 secrets about your female nature? ;)

9 Secrets About Female Nature Told By A Hot Girl Dying Of Cancer

http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer">http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-se ... -of-cancer">http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer

http://i68.tinypic.com/243m23s.jpg">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Any forum can.

BUTCH!

It is okay to side with your infantile and fat friend ;) No big deal.

She started to call me names and assumptions. I am just defending myself. I came in peace.

I wish I could say you tickled my funnybone, but that would be a lie.

UncleDilf

Any forum can.

BUTCH!

I like classy ladies. You always can express disgust and insults with style. Renee sounds like a muscular, butch lesbo to me. BUt each to their own, right? All good.

It is okay to side with your infantile and muscular friend ;) No big deal.

She started to call me names and my stupidity. I am just defending myself. I came in peace.

I wish I could say you tickled my funnybone, but that would be a lie.

You wish to like me CumSnifferista. You burger flipping social loser. Lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview