The best topic

Replies: 10413
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:03:25 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

If ya found a wallet stuffed with Euros ....Would u hand it in too the Police

Started by IRISH KAM, September 18, 2016, 04:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gallium

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Gallium"Only a couple years or so ago I found a wallet with over a thousand dollars in it. The picture inside the wallet showed an Indian bloke holding his child...he looked like a poor foreigner on a work visa...no Australian driver's licence. I went to the nearest servo where I knew other Indians worked and managed to track the owner of the wallet to a nearby restaurant. From the photo I identified the bloke...he was the cleaner mopping up the floor.

I showed the Indian bloke the photo and immediately his hand went to his back pocket...then I showed him his wallet. He was so graceful that he was almost in tears. The bloke obviously didn't have a bank account or if he did, he had drawn out a large amount to pay bills or to catch a flight home. Who knows?

I can't stand thievery...finding a wallet with cash and pocketing it, is thievery!

:thumbup:  :thumbup: Your a decent man Galli. Cool story. :thumbup:

And you my friend!  ac_drinks

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Twenty Bucks = a decent man.

Oh fuck yeah.  ac_toofunny

Intelligent too. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

Frood

I'd try to find the owner and hold onto it for awhile if not. Never would I hand it over to the biggest street gang in all of human history. They steal enough as it is.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd try to find the owner and hold onto it for awhile if not. Never would I hand it over to the biggest street gang in all of human history. They steal enough as it is.

When you are not pretending to be female, you are a good poster. I want to know more about libertarians.

GORDY GAMBINO

Libertarians is yo crack ho flat faced momma at the border crossing.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

IRISH KAM

Any Wallet / Money i find ........ goes straight into my Pocket .

Anyone that posts that they would hand it in too the PoPo is Full of Shit .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Libertarians is yo crack ho flat faced momma at the border crossing.

You are a f.at old tub of shit.  :laugh3:

I guess a trip to Pattaya gives any ugly guy a sense he is better looking than he really is.

GORDY GAMBINO

Been 9 times flat face so that means I'm 9 x better.

Go fuck yo momma.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Been 9 times flat face so that means I'm 9 x better.

Go fuck yo momma.

The only place a f.at old potato head like you can get laid.

When you are collecting asbestos, I am fucking your wife.  When you are a tall, well built, successful Korean, you get for free what ancient flab guts like you have to pay for. I still prefer white girls to South East Asians. Maybe I will fuck your daughter too.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Well done son about time you responded with some balls. fckn g@@k.

He has held his own against any troll. He wipes the floor with the Irish Kum klown, but he is the lamest troll I have ever seen.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Well done son about time you responded with some balls. fckn g@@k.

He has held his own against any troll. He wipes the floor with the Irish Kum klown, but he is the lamest troll I have ever seen.

Go on them Big Time lets see what ya Got Bum Boy .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Herman"

Go on them Big Time lets see what ya Got Bum Boy .

Good one. You really got me with that one. And so original too. Not like all your thousand other queer references. ac_boring